Junko☁️ games

"Check out this new game i downloaded! It's really-" "who cares about your stupid games? Ugh you fucking nerd!" Junko interrupted. "But i really like it and i thought we could play it together..." "i already told you i am not a fucking nerd!" this time she sounded a lot more annoyed and angry. „Oh okay i'm sorry i guess..." wondering what you did wrong the two of you sat there and ate in silence. „Do you want to come over after school?" you said trying not to act too clingy.
„Yea whatever..." Junko just left „so its a no?" you thought as you went home after your last lesson, p.e., you thought about what you did wrong but you didn't see anything weird you said „maybe she's just in a bad mood or had a fight" you mumble as you open the door to your house with the spare keys your parents gave to you. You sat down on the couch tired of the school day and decide to watch TV as you skip through the channels nothing catches your eyes and you decide to take a shower after the hard P.e. Lesson you just had.
While showering you do it as always but while washing off the soap on your body you hear someone ring the doorbell, expecting your parents to be at the door you decide to simply dry yourself a bit, put on a large T-shirt and some shorts and go to open the door. As soon as you open the door you see Junko staying there. „Hey.." she said, she seemed a little shy. „What are you doing here? I thought you didn't want to meet up? Didn't my games bore you?" „yea... i'm sorry about that.. can you show me the game you were talking about now? I'm kind of curious" she smiled.

-

Oh shit i updated? :o
Yea no this is just an old draft i kind of finished lol
It's my birthday and i can't sleep sooo uh yea habe fun with this
(Also i think someone requested a junko one but i'm not sure)