Chaiki 🍋 Bikini/Fem! Reader

Reader POV:
It was in the middle of the night and i was at chiakis cottage right now, we were playing mario kart and eating some snacks we got at the market earlier. Chiaki would win every round, she was the ultimate gamer afterall.
Suddenly she paused the game and looked at me. "i wanna go for a swim." she said. I looked at her in confusion "what do you mean you want to go for a swim? It's the middle of the night thats dangerous." i said "also we do not have bathing suits or anything like that-" "we can go for a swim in the pool, thats not dangerous is it?" „i mean... it isn't but i don't want to swim naked." i laughed. „Monokuma prepared swimsuits for everyone don't you remember? They should be in our cottages." Chiaki said. I got up „okay i'll be right back i'm just going to change, see you at the pool."

i went to my cottage and looked for the swimsuit. I found it in a box in the bathroom. „This doesn't really look like a swimsuit to me" i thought. But since i had nothing else to wear i changed into that bikini. It was really revealing, basically the same as naked the top was just some little triangles covering my nipples and the bottom was similar to a tanga. I looked at myself in the mirror. „Isn't that too much?" „Does everyone have the same one?" „isn't this one a little too small?" I walked towards chiaki who was waiting for me at the pool. She didn't have a this revealing bikini but her top really pointed out her breasts, which made her look soo good.

I stood next to Chiaki trying to slowly enter the pool's cold water as i felt something soft and squishy on my back, pushing me into the water. I screamed but closed my mouth in the water, swimming back to the top. Chiaki hopped into the Swimmingpool next to me, trying to get closer and closer to mewhile i was going backwards until we hit the pool's wall and i had nowhere to escape. She still came closer until our breasts touched eachother and she started moaning. I tried to shut her mouth because i didn't want anyone to wake up but i secretly liked it. „What are you doing?" i asked her and took my hand away from her mouth. Chiaki started smirking and looked first at me, then at my breasts, that were still pressed against her's. „D-do you like what you see?" i said trying to act confident.
„More than that. They look really good in this top, you shouldn't wear this when someone else is around because even i can't resist..." she said being highly turned on and slowly touching one of my boobs with a finger. „Am i... allowed to touch and squeeze 'em?" she asked and i nodded „Chiaki... i've been liking you for a long time... i hope you don't only use me for my body." i said quietly and she just started smiling "i would never use you for you'r body, i had feelings for you since the very first day." she said as she started squeezing my tits. I moaned her name.My nipples were getting hard and she obviously noticed and smirked. "so you really want me right now..." she cupped my head and kissed me on my lips. She tried to make me open my mouth for her tounge and i refused but she had other plans. she grabbed under my top to pinch my nipples. I moaned and she placed her tounge in my mouth exploring every single spot. After a while we had to take deep breaths "can we go to you'r cottage?" I nodded

In my coggage i locked the door after chiaki came in and we continued what we did before but on my bed. We both were still wet from the pool but honestly those water drops in her face and all over her chest made her look even hotter. We kept kissing each other and grabbing each others tits for a while. "Chiaki?" "Hm?" "I don't really want to go any further right now..." she nodded and smiled. "Can i at least sleep here?" This time i was the one nodding and smiling we cuddled with eachother.
She was the first one to fall asleep with her head resting on my chest "i love you" i whispered and fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up to her playing my 3ds games. "Good morning" i yawned. She turney her head to look me in my face "good morning, babe. Did you sleep well?" I smiled.

789 Words