Peko☁️ amusement

Requested!
This takes place on jabberwock Island and will contain the ‚blocked' islands (no death spoilers)

Reader POV:

„Hey Peko!" you said as you walked towards the red eyed girl. „Do you want to hang out?" „hello." she said „yes why not, i don't have anything planned for today anyways." you smiled. You secretly liked her ever since you were trapped on this island. „So what do you want to do..?" „i was thinking about going to the fourth island... i don't know the rollercoaster looks fun!" you took her hand and took her to the rollercoaster. „Hey what are you doing!" she said but you just ignored it.

As the two of you arrived you sat down into the seat. „i don't know if i want this..." Peko said „but why? Are you scared? Have you never been to an amusement park?" „no its not that i'm scared or anything... what if young master doesn't want me to do this?" you nodded „okay then lets spend our time somewhere else?" she smiled a litte and you two sat down at the beach while looking at the little waves going up and down. „Oh i totally forgot!" you got a pack of gummy bears out of you backpack and opened them „here, take one" you held the bag towards Peko and she took one „thank you." you smiled at her.
„The sun looks pretty in the reflection doesn't it?" „this looks like the perfect beach date" you giggled. Peko looked you deep in the eyes „is this... a date?"
silence.
"i don't know... Take it how you want" you smiled and she just blushed.
„Young master probably wouldn't like what were doing here right now-„
„Stop talking about fuyuhiko the whole time! He doesn't care about this he already told you he isn't your master anymore."
„Yea... you're right. Also... today was kind of fun"
You both knew this was a date but were too shy to actually say it is one.

-

Sorry for this rough(?) ending
I'm still very bad at this and i also don't rly like this one but i hope you enjoyed:)