1.0

OI! Please vote if you like my story or comment some improvements I could make, because the silent readers are killing me!

XXX
We live in a dome, literally.
We are like ants suffocating in a closed off ant hill with little to no connection with the the outside world.
Even Though Nestville is separated from the rest of the world it's still huge. Millions of people are all planted under a dome. it's suppose to make our job, the reason we were put here in the first place a lot easier to accomplish.

Today however none of that matters. Today I wear a plastered smile on my face and pretend to be happy.

Standing in the corner of the room I look around spotting one of Mary's friends Bell.
She's looking at me, I raise an eyebrow at her but she just shakes her head and breaks her gaze. Confused I choose to just ignore the whole weird interaction, bell has always been unusual.

I continue to look around the room and instantly spot Mary's short velvet locks (another one of the tricks people under the dome use to avoid getting caught by their doppelgängers). I can tell that she's having a great time, and she should be.

This is the best day of her life after all.

She smiles at me then walks over her face instantly turns into a fake frown. 'Why the sad face' I raise my eyebrows 'sad?'
'Yeah, sad. I've known you my whole life you think I wouldn't be able to tell when your upset?'
I groan she's always been able to quickly decipher my feelings or maybe I'm just really easy to read either way it's one of the reasons I love her. We understand each other.

But I'm not going to give in that easily.

I broaden my smile 'I don't know what your talking about.'

She gives me a cheeky grin, I can tell she's intoxicated by alcohol which is unusual for her I think remembering how she doesn't like to drink' I don't dwell to much into it though because this is her special night, I want her to enjoy it.

'Whatever you say babe' Mary finally replies then after a couple of seconds kisses my cheek, gives me a wink, turns and dashes off to chat with her sister Vicki.