Angel and Dementor [fluff]

*So I decided to do this story and it let me to make this group of oneshots, because some days I just want to write a small story and want people to see it, and then I decided to put them all togheter :)
This one is a Harry Potter crossover, kind of. Enjoy and comment!*

          - Say it again?

            - A Dementor.

            - What, like, Harry Potter?

            - Exactly like Harry Potter. Someone has found a way to bring them to reality and now they are out there sucking happiness away.

            - You got to be kidding me. So, how do we kill it?

            - We can’t. Is already dead, sort of…

            - But how do they do it in the books?

            - They send them away… With a spell.

            - Great. So why don’t you see if you find something on Tinker Bell and I’ll get us food.

            - They are witches Dean, not fairies. – Sam said but Dean was already out.

            Dean’s phone rang.

            - Hello Dean. – Cas’s voice said in the other side of the line.

            - Hey Cas. – They didn’t talk in a long, Cas always talked to Sam for some reason.

            - Where are you guys?

            - On a case. Are you coming back?

            - Yeah… I’m in the bunker, actually.

            - Oh, sorry. Why don’t you wait there?

            - If is not a problem, I’d rather not.

            - Okay… - Weird, Dean tough but is Cas, he is kinda of weird. – Sure, I’ll tell you the address.

            A few hours later, Cas knocked on the motel’s door.

            - Hey Cas, what supp? – Sam said, looking quickly away from the computer.

            - Hello Sam, hello Dean. – Cas had a bag in his hand that he awkwardly handed Dean, Sam looked over the computer discretely.

            - Thanks Cas. – Dean said suspicious, after opening the bag. Sam looked at Cas curiously, the angel looked nervous.

            - So, what are you hunting? – Cas asked after a few moments in silence.

            - Apparently, a Dementor. – Dean said sitting in his bed, Cas looked at him confused.

            - Aren’t they fictional?

            - Yeah, but someone must have find out how to get them out of the book. – Sam said still looking at the screen of the computer. – So, I may have an idea.

            - What?

            - So, the Dementors feed in happiness, and the spell they use to stop it, is light, in some way…

            - Are you saying we can light them up?

            - Maybe, but is supposed to just send them away. Maybe if we use light to trap it somewhere, just until we figure it out how to get them back to the books.