Counting Stars [smut]

*hey, smut for y'all! A little small, but I really liked this one... hope you do too. So, enjoy!*

            - Cas, did you ever counted the stars? – Dean asked casually, Castiel resting his head in his shoulder, feeling Dean’s chest move with his calm breathing.

            - Actually, no. – Castiel said, looking to Dean. – Why do you ask?

            - Nothing. Just wondering.

            - Well, I guess they are many… - Dean laughed.

            - Yeah, I bet.

            - Why would I count the stars, Dean? – Cas asked, really curious about what humans are curious about.

            - I don’t know, having something to do? I don’t know.

            - That would be a lot to do, Dean. – Cas said, confused.

            - Yeah, sure. But what did you do all that time upstairs? I mean, you guys didn’t come down here for years, so what, and you just plaid solitary until they decided to pop de apocalypse?

            - I… Liked to watch humanity.

            - So you just watched us from there? That sounds pretty boring.

            - Its interesting. Nothing compared to be here, among you, but it was interesting.

            - Being here is better then?

            - Yes.

            - Better why? – Dean asked with a smirk, Castiel raised an eyebrow.

            - Do you even ask? – Cas said, glancing over their covered bodies.

            - Yeah, this sure seems better than solitary. – Dean said smiling, pulling Cas over to a kiss.

            - I never played solitary. – Cas said, after a deep kiss.

            - Well, did you ever count stars? – Cas look to the green eyes confused. – Because I can show you a few. – Dean said with a smile, causing Cas to laugh at the stupid joke, but kissed back in the moment Dean’s lips touched his.

            Under the covers, Dean forced Cas boxers down, Cas helped him taking them off, Cas pushed Dean’s off, but Dean took his hand, smiling to him. Cas looked at him curious and confused, Dean smiled openly, letting his hand go and taking his dick in it. Cas closed his eyes, Dean played calmly with Cas, his other rand running in his back, his lips in his neck. Cas moaned and Dean turn them, making Cas be under him.

            - Hey, look at me angel. – Dean said softly, making Cas open his eyes to a dirty smile, Dean bite his neck, not enough to hurt, just to leave a mark. Cas tried not to close his eyes again, but when Dean ran his hand to his ass he couldn’t help it.

            Dean slowly let his fingers slip in, he wasn’t that tight now, after all they did earlier. He would get tight as a virgin later, he always did. Cas moaned, not loud, in Dean’s ear, when the hunter let other finger slip in. He played slowly, driving Cas crazy.

            - Dean please… - Cas moaned, Dean slip other finger in, bumping his prostate, making Cas squirm under him. With a big smile, he let his fingers out.

            He slowly – torturing slowly – slip inside Cas. Then he didn’t move.

            - Dean, please. I never counted stars and I’m not seeing… - He started but Dean let all out and stocked back in before Cas could finish. He did that again, and again, and again, Cas bit his lip and tried not to moan, he was definitely seeing stars now.

            He did this, over and over, his body couldn’t almost bear it anymore, but he wanted to see Cas melt under him, and it wasn’t hard to get an angel out of his mind.

            - Can you see stars now? – Dean asked, smiling. Cas opened his eyes, they where brighter than usual, a white light: a little of his true form showing off. But it wasn’t that white-eye-burning light. It was warm and pleasurable, and that drove Dean crazy.

            - Yes, yes, yes… - Cas mumbled, Dean got to his limit, moaning Cas’s name, Cas closed his eyes following him. Dean laid down by Cas’s side, breathing heavily. Cas let his head rest in Dean’s shoulder as before.

            - I don’t need to see stars. All I need to see are your eyes looking at me. – Cas said simply, closing his eyes. Dean smiled openly, and that words echoed in his head until he fall asleep, pretty soon after it.