Be here too [fluff]

*short fluff for you guys, probably posting a smut later... enjoy*

            - Dean.

            - You got to do it Cas. You promised. – Dean begged his voice weak. Sam was in a town not far from the bunker, “supplies run”. – You have to, before Sammy gets back.

            - Dean, please.

            - Cas, you promised.

            - I know. But I can’t.

            - But…

            - Dean, I can’t. I can’t do it. Of all the innocent people I hurt, Dean. – Cas begged, getting a step closer to Dean, the hunter was barely standing, leaning against the kitchen’s sink, shaking. He was constantly shaking these days. Since Cain, he was worse than ever.  

            - Cas, I’m not innocent, you know it.

            - Dean… I can’t. Of all people, you are the one I can never hurt. Dean, don’t make me.

            - Cas, you got to, please. – Dean begged, but Castiel couldn’t find in it to do it. He couldn’t. Dean slipped down, seating on the floor, burring his head in his arms. Cas set down at his side, Dean didn’t move. Castiel touched Dean’s shoulder, the one where he still had the scar he made. Dean was shaking; Cas just wanted him to understand why he couldn’t. Of all people, humans, angels, of all of them, Dean was the one he could never hurt. He could never hurt him, Dean was the one who taught him how it felt to be human, to have a choice. And Castiel choose not to hurt Dean, and he would always choose not to hurt Dean.

            - Dean… - Cas called, whispering, the hunter looked at him. He was so broken, more than ever, and Cas could see in his eyes full of tears, he could see in his soul. – I can’t do it. I’m sorry, but I’ll have to break that promise.

            Dean looked away, how could Cas do something like that?

            - Dean. – Cas pulled Dean’s chin, making him stare at him again. – I’m sorry. – Cas let all he was holding back for so long, leaning and kissing Dean’s lips. At first, Dean froze. Then he stop shaking. Stop completely, relaxing his body and letting himself get closer to Cas. They kissed slowly, their bodies fitting together so perfectly that it was almost unbelievable.

            When the air missed they didn’t split, foreheads touching. Dean’s breath was heavy.

            - Can’t, huh? – Dean asked, laughing softly. It was good to hear Dean’s laugh, sincere.

            - You’re not shaking anymore. – Cas whispered, Dean hadn’t realized before. His eyes met Cas’s, so blue, staring at him.

            Cas’s run his hand through Dean’s face. Even so broken, he was so perfect, in many ways. Even so broken, his soul was the one more bright of them all; because he tried so hard, to be a good men, and he didn’t even know he was the best of them all. After all, he was the righteous man.

            - Thank you, Cas. – Dean said, almost without voice, looking down. Castiel tilt his head a little. – For not doing it. For being here.

            - I’ll always be here, Dean. – He said calmly. – Just, be here too. – Dean nodded, playing with the buttons of the trench coat.

            - I will, Cas. – Dean said, in a promise tone. He mean to. He was fighting the mark for Sam, because he had to look after his little brother, he couldn’t give up. Now he had one more reason to fight, and damn he would fight as much as he could.