Chapter 2: Senior Boys Wanna What Me?

Aviana's POV

I woke up and I looked around. It was a fairly dark room, not much was very visible. I felt rope on my hands which was tied to a chair. My mouth had a piece of duck tape over it, and it was cold in the room. I was in the middle of trying to slide my hands out of the rope, but I then heard the door open. 4 people wearing black enter the room. They said nothing and started to un-tie the rope that was around the chair. I actually thought these people were helping me, I said nothing and watched them all try and pull, and cut the rope. Then there was a sound coming from a speaker that was installed in the wall.

"TEAM AV-2 LEAVE HER IN THE ROOM, WE NEED TO MOVE OUT!! LET'S GO! I REPEAT TEAM AV-2 LEAVE HER IN THE ROOM, WE NEED TO MOVE OUT!! THEY HAVE FOUND OUR LOCATION!!"

I panicked, and I watched as all 4 people ran out of the room grabbing paper and files that were on the table ahead of me. I blinked once, and then twice and then the room was silence. My eyes wondered the room and then I heard a very faint voice coming from behind me.

"Make sure that every room is checked. The girls could be in anyone of these rooms here. Remember we are looking for Aviana Smith, and Bexley Dew." The voice said sternly.

As soon as I heard Bexley's and my name I started to make as much sounds that I could. I didn't care who was there I just wanted to leave. Right when I was beginning to give up, a flash of light came into the room I was in.

"SERGENT I HAVE AVIANA SMITH!!!!" A voice said excitedly.

"Great let's help her out here." Another voice said walking towards my back. "Hey! Your Aviana Smith right?" He said taking the tape off my mouth.

I looked him right in the eyes studying him a little. He look around my age, he had brown fluffy, curly hair, brown eyes, and damn I wanted him to kiss me right there when he returned the eye contact. But instead he leaned closer to me making my heart beat a little faster, and said,

"You know its rude to stare at people right? Also do you happen to know who Aviana Smith is?" He said.

I felt his hot breath on my neck, and I accidentally slipped out a small moan.

"Oh? Thats nice you're enjoying yourself right now. But I do really need you to answer my first question princess." He said taking a piece of my hair and put it behind my ear. He then kissed my check.

I then came back to reality and said,

"Sorry, uhm-uh I-i- am Aviana S-smith." I said stuttering

"Cool, just wanted to make sure. I'm Elijah Johnson, I go the Water Bridge High with you. You probably don't know me since I noticed that you don't interact with boys too often. Since they basically all wanna, how do I say this. They all wanna fuck you Aviana."He said signaling his partner to being something over.

"Well who doesn't?" I said sarcastically, immediately noticing that Elijah took my comment seriously.

"Well Aviana Smith, there are actually a few guys there who don't. Like for example my friends and I. We don't care what the fuck is going on. We just mind our own business, and that's how we like it." He said cutting the rope from my hands and feet. He stood up and held out his hand for me.

"Well, I guess I respect you. But anyways I know who you are. Literally every single girl I've like met has a major crush on you. Mr.Johnson." I said grabbing his hand to help me up.

Elijah then took Aviana's hand, and kissed it before he yanked it. Making Aviana fall against his lean chest.

"Is that so Ms.Smith? But in my opinion every boy I've met wants to smash you hard. It's truly disgusting how dirty senior boys minds are these days." Elijah said caressing her hip, and cheek.

"Senior boys wanna what me?" I asked him with a puzzled face.

"They wanna-" Elijah was starting to say but got cut off.

"Sir we have no sign of- Oh, well since your tryna smash her like everyone this isn't probably as important." One of his friends said walking away from the room we were in.

"ETHAN MILLER! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND TELL ME!" He said releasing me from his hold. And going after him.

I though to myself, that name is a little too famliar. I keep thinking over and over in my head where I rememberer that name from then it hit me. He's one of Elijah's friends. Gosh darn it I should've already known. Ethan Miller was a tall dude but not as tall as Elijah. Ethan was around 6', Elijah is around 6'3 like my brother. Ethan had blonde hair and he had to get a perm to fit in with everyone else. I rolled my eye at that thought. All of the boys in my went and got perms so no one looked different, hair wise. He wore black framed glasses, he was very athletic just like about every other boy at her high school. But Aviana didn't care too much about boys anyways. She liked the way it was, she just was waiting to move to LA during the summertime. And hopefully if she could, she wants Bexley to move with her. But her parents still wanted to think about it. She was interrupted by Elijah as he walked into the room.

"Hey, let's actually get out of here so we can talk somewhere more safe." He said grabbing Aviana and he put his hand on her lower back walking her out if the building."Also about earlier what smashing means they basically wanna fuck you. But you know that." Then he winked at her.

"O-okay" She said biting her lower lip. Damn why do you have to be so hot though?

"Im hot?" Elijah said as he opened the car door for her.

"Oh shit uhm, I said that out loud sorry. I didn't mean-" She said but got cut off

Elijah kissed Aviana on her plump lips, taking her hips making her whole body facing him. As he pulled away he heard Ethan yell behind them.

"GET A ROOM!! WE DONT WANNA SEE THAT STUFF ELIJAH!" Ethan said walking towards the car.

Aviana felt her cheeks get all red and fluster. She has kissed boys before, she just never thought that Elijah Johnston would give her one. In fact she was still processing what just happened. She always dreamed of being kissed by him especially. But didn't want to admit it. She just got into the car and sat there while she waited for everyone else to get in. She saw that a hand creeped onto her plaid skirt she still had on that was 3 sizes too small.

"I know you liked that kiss. You didn't need to hide it." Elijah said.

Hello!!! how has your day been?? Gimmie some feedback and some names for characters??