Chapter 4: Who's That?

Aviana POV

Its been a month since Bexley was officially announced missing. And heck life has been crazy, I would always have someone who would follow me around. Even on school days, I would get looks from everyone. But then again im sure everyone heard the news, and didn't say anything to me considering that I was basically watched by Mike and Elijah. And really ever since then most boys stopped looking at me and trying to talk to me. Which in my opinion was great, but I already figure out that they would definitely get in trouble by like Elijah if they did.

I was in Isaac's car heading to school one day and there I saw a familiar face. I made sure to get closer just to make sure I knew exactly who it was.

When we made it to the front entrance of the school and immediately got out of the car, kissing Isaac on his cheek as he always requested I do after he drops me off. Which was really weird hence he has a girlfriend. But I never put a lot of thought towards it, since Elijah said to never argue with any of his men. But I barely ever got to see James, or Alivia anymore and anytime I used to question they were always never quiet and didn't answer my question. Which made me wonder what the heck?

I stepped out of the car and ran, and hugged the figure from behind. They turned around and hugged me back.

"AVIANA!! I MISSED YOU SOME MUCH!" The figure said.

"Bexley I missed you too, where were you all this time!?" I said responding to her.

"Well its a long story you will have to ask Elijah. Im not allowed to speak of it, so that means I can't tell you. But im sure if you ask Elijah or maybe even Mike they can tell you, maybe." Bexley said to me winking after she said Mike.

"Eww, don't do that Bexley. I don't even like him anymore, he kind of a dick now. Not gunna lie here." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Yeah, but you liked him for like 3 years, you know it might not hurt." She shot back at me with a smirk.

"Well after those years after I stopped liking him like that I changed my taste in boys too, and so should you." I rolled my eyes again.

"And what kind of guys are you talking about girlie? Because last time im pretty sure you were still drooling over Elijah and Mike."

"Well in that case, im kinda of interested into skater boys, and like im low-key obsessed with boy and eyeliner. HOLY SHIT THEY LOOK HOT. And when they wear more feminine clothing, and nail polish. HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE MY HEART!!"

"Omg, I get it. Gosh don't need to scream in my face especially after I just got back." She started to laugh.

"Well im sorry I just think they are so freaking hot, I would die if someone like them asked me out. But obviously that isn't going to happen."

"Well no shit Aviana. But you should seriously get tiktok. Its an app that just got really popular over the last 3 years. It used to be called 'musical.ly' but they changed it to tiktok not that long ago and since then they changed the whole idea of it. It used to be like mostly lip-sinking videos and then now it more like dances, drama and a whole bunch of random stuff. Ive had it since like 2014, and it really weird how much this app has changed. And changed a bunch of regular peoples lives. Like there is this girl who is 16, she's almost 17 kinda crazy. But anyways she got the app because her friends from dance asked her to. So she downloaded it and then one day she dueted a girl named Joy im pretty sure. And when she was at dance it literally went viral. And today she is the most followed user on the app with 100m+ followers. Its so crazy how her life has changed in such a small time period. It would take like years and year for someone to work up to her fame. And she released a drink at dunkin called "The Charli" hence her name is Charli D'amelio. She has a sister named Dixie who is dating NOAH FUCKING BECK!!! He's such a hottie, but I just feel like they aren't a good match. But uhm seriously you need to get it, they have a bunch of other guys on there not to far from our age, all though some of them may be like 21. So like a 3 year age gap won't be too bad. Like Griffin Johnston, he kinda of hot but not as much as he used to, Bryce Hall low-key is really hot but he's dating Addison Rae or Easterling and she also is one of the most followed user on the app, but obviously Charli has more. And they were apart of the Hype House an- HOLY SHITTTT YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE APP RIGHT NOW. WAIT YOU NEED TO GET ELIJAH TO GIVE YOU YOUR PHONE BACK!!"