Chapter 1: Aviana Smith

DISCLAIMER!!!
This story will have some intimate parts, if thats not your thing you can always scroll past them. And some non appropriate words will also be in this story! Please dont bash me, this is my first story!!

         I just turned 18 and I made the decision to move to L.A. I wanted to leave the place I lived in since I was born my so called "home". My dad died due to some health issues. My mom went sane and started to do drugs. She often came home drunk from the bar, she would come home and abuse me until she passed out from all of the alcohol she would take in. I would always put a blanket over her before I left her on the ground to sleep. My brother James who is 22 was working 2 shifts to be able to pay rent for the house each month. He wasn't around much but he always was there for me more than my mother would ever be. His girlfriend Alivia also helped pay for the house rent.

She was around 5'6, with blonde silky hair. Her emerald green eyes commented her hair well. She had a long legs, and her body figure was slightly curvy with her hips wide and her waist was skinny. Her face was beautiful with her plump lips. Mine could NEVER! I could see for thousands of reasons why James chose to date her. But I always wondered why she even helped us pay for our rent. Im sure she had a family of her own, and she had very loving parents. Even though I never heard or seen them before I assumed that had a wonderful life. At least compared to mine.

What Alivia looks like ^^^

I woke up to my phone, beeping because I had to get ready for school.

"I can't wait until I don't have to go to school." I said to myself, sitting up on my bed.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I hadnt brushed my teeth in a while because ive been so busy. When I put the brush on my tongue I couldn't help but to moan into the brush. It felt good to brush my teeth again. But I quickly broke from my day dream and started to walk to my room. As I walked to my room to get ready for school, I heard my mom open the front door.

"Shit she's home. I need to hurry up!" I thought to myself.

I scurried to collect all of my school things i needed for the day. I went to my closet to find one last pair of my plaid skirts, and one last white tee. My tee was from James. He gave it to me when he saw that my other white tees were 2 sizes small. Even though he was towering over me with his 6'3 height, he still gave me his shirt which was very oversized. But I took it anyways, it was like 4 sizes too big but it was better than it being 2 sizes smaller. I often got looked at by boys at my school. They often called me things like a "whore", "slut", and "thirsty bitch". I wasn't trying to show off my boobs. My boobs were a B cup. They didnt pop as much if they were my regular shirts but i couldnt help but to ignore them.

 They didnt pop as much if they were my regular shirts but i couldnt help but to ignore them

Something like this for what she wore to school.

I quickly put on my last set of clean undergarments, and then slipped on my plaid skirt, and oversized white tee. I decided to tuck in my tee today. I finally saw the clock at 7 o'clock and I basically raced down the stairs with my backpack in my hand. When I reached the kitchen I grabbed a fruit snack my best friend Bexley gave me when we had school in Friday.  And then I also grabbed my lunch James packed for me. He usually packs me something every morning. And I appreciated that he did.

I quickly went to the bus stop, made it just in time as the school bus pull the corner. I wait until the bus came to a stop and then the doors opened. I stepped inside and greeted my bus driver. I then skimmed the bus not being able to find who I was looking for. I quickly went down the isle and found a spot towards the back and sat down. I looked out the window as the bus stopped to pick up other students. When we finally arrived at school, I thanked my bus driver and then stepped outside. I looked around and saw the person I was looking for on the bus.

"AVIANA!!! OVER HERE!" Someone yelled.

I turned my attention to where the sound was coming from and there I saw, Bexley. I speed-ran over to her walking past some people who where staring at me. Mostly boys who wanted to get into my pants. But ignore them and went to hug Bexley.

"Hi, Bexley! Where where you today, you weren't on the bus." I said as I went and hugged her.

She hugged back and answered with "Oh my mom decided to drop me off this morning. She said that she was heading this direction anyways. We both already know why." She said as she rolled her eyes.

Bexley's mom was seeing another man.

I felt bad for her because her dad deserved way more that her mom could give him. But Aviana had to remember that their family was non of her business.

As the bell rang she walked to her classes with Bexley right beside her. But when they parted Aviana felt a hand grab her wrist. And a hand went over her hand to prevent her from screaming. She then blacked out. The last thing she remembered hearing was a familiar voice. One that sounded just like Bexley's soft angelic voice.

What do you this so far?
What going to happen to Aviana?
What's something you would like to see?
And don't worry Vinnie will appear soon ;)