Chapter Three

Harry's pov
I was looking for Maya cause it was Time for our Date I couldn't find her in Her room so I Went to ask Z but when I walked it Z was finishing Mayas makeup. She turned around and faced me and my Jaw dropped She look Amazing. You..You Look Stunning I said still gaping at her

your outfit

Harry's outfit

Harry's outfit

Maya's pov Don't look to bad yourself Holland I giggled and Harry held out his hand I grab it and intertwined our fingers as We walked out of the house to his rental Car

Maya's pov
Don't look to bad yourself Holland I giggled and Harry held out his hand I grab it and intertwined our fingers as We walked out of the house to his rental Car. So where are we going I asked getting into The car and buckling up.You'll see he Said smirking I got a little insight from Z.

Harry we drove to A place called Landon park in San marco. I parked and we got out. Why are we here she asked confused. Well   Z might have mentioned something I said leading her to the tree in the park.

Mayas pov
Wdym I asked then pulled out a pocket knife and Giving it to me , Z said you always Wanted to Write you Name one day on this tree when you were Older and had a boyfriend  ..and I know we aren't dating but Maybe we could-but I cut him off by kissing him. (Btw the pocket knife wasn't open) I pulled away after a sec, I would love to Harry can't imagine my name written with anyone else's Now help me up I said putting knife in my pocket and starting the climb the tree but slipping.

Harry's pov
She slipped but I catch her waist setting her down on the ground. I'll go first and help you up I Said climbing with ease then turning around d to help her I got her up the first branch. She said the spot  was higher, ok but be careful please I said climbing higher I was Up to the next branch and I looked down to see Maya grab a batch the pull herself up when it broke and she screamed i grabbed the branch I was on for support and swung and grabbed her arm   just as she started to fall. She had her eyes shut tight and was breathing heavy starting to panic. Maya hey look at me open your eyes she dud but looked down .HEY! I yelled and she looked at me its ok I've got you I've got you I'm not gonna let you fall ok now do me a favor take the knife outta your pocket and throw it so i don't have to worry about  to you getting stabbed. She nodded and dropped it.Ok good now stay still ok .Hey siri call Haz and it started to ring Hello has said picking up the phone mate ok don't freak out next but we might be stuck in a Tree about 25 feet in the air and Maya currently Hanging my only my arm cause her branch broke and I don't know how long mines gonna hold so get down her now with help. WHAT! Ok ok I'm coming don't let go.and he hung up.I looked down at Maya She was crying Harry I'm scared I don't wanna die ..HEY! DONT SAY THAT WERE GONNA BE FINE . Now Can you try to pull yourself up to I can grab your waist .she nodded she pulled herself up and I grabbed her waist and she clung to my chest ok.

Maya pov
After what seemed like hours we heard sirens and Lights as the Fire Depart ment arrived.Followed by Haz and Everyone. HARRY! Tom yelled you ok .

Harry pov
Um right now We are but we might not be in a minute. I've got her waist now but Idk how low my this branch gonna hold.

Time skip

Maya pov
They were sending down a line from a helicopter for us to grab. Ok grab the rope they yelled over the Speaker . ok you first said Harry, No I'm not going without you I said but harry tied it around my waist and let go just then the branch we were on broke and harry started to fall HARRY NO and  time seemed to slow down as I Screamed as I watch Harry Fall I closed my eyes but just before harry hit the ground.....

Sorry for the cliff hanger I gtg babysit