Interveiw

"Mar... Marinette? What do you mean, I'm not Marinette! That's... That's crazy!"

"Oh, um, yeah, I know that... For a moment you just reminded me of her for a second. Because y'know... She's REALLY clumsy, but she's great, y'know! Yeah, yeah she's a WONDERFUL girl, um, yeah, haha, she's really great... hehe..." Aspik stammered out. He couldn't say he knew who she was, the whole point was having ZERO idea. And he couldn't just call her clumsy, that'd be rude because, well, SHE IS MARINETTE!

"O-oh. Ok! Yeah cause that'd be CRAZY if I were I mean can you IMAGINE. Haha...ha." Thank god the camera and microphones were focused on Alec and the members of the show discussing the fall.

"Oh! Right! You probably want me to get off of you now..." The serpent superhero reminded me. In their slip-up they had forgotten about their trip-up.

"Yeah, probably! I mean if you want. I'm fine. I mean!" Aspik figured she was just embarrassed about the whole mess they were in and rolled away from her.

"Can I take this off now?" Adrien looked in no definite direction and pointed to the black mask still tied around his head.

"Oh yeah! How about we skip the rest of this game and instead just truy to get to know eachother without any of this stuff in the way."

Aspik yanked off the blindfold and handed it over to the host who had yet to catch his breath from all the laughing.

"Ok, ok. SO, everyone knows you're hero's, but NO ONE has even seen you use them! Are they real, what could they be?!"

"Well, it makes sense that no one has seen him use his powers because he's already used them when people see him once again. He can go back in time, but only as far back as 5 minutes. As for me..."

Aspik continued for her, "She lives up to her name. She can become mon petit muffin and of course, she can be, well, her."

Multimouse blushed at him calling her "his." She knew he was talking about multimouse but he said it himself she reminded him of his friend marinette, which is her. 'His, FRIEND, Marinette. His FRIEND.' She reminded herself.

"Y-yeah! I can become multiple little tiny multimouses and do many things at once! I can even use more than one miraculous if I use them on different multimouses. People probably didn't see me use them because I was just too small. It can be handy when it comes to distraction but I'm afraid we can't say any more."

"Wow! Those are some cool powers! What do your weapons do?" Alec pushed on.

"I have a harp, and well, um, can't play it, BUT it's good for envelopment!"

"Yeah, and I have-"

"A jump rope! I think it's actually really cool, y'know. She never lets me try but it's really awesome when she does it." Aspik chimed in, cutting her off. He just couldn't help it, her weapon was really cool.

"Yeah, He summed it up. It can swing it to capture akumas and withdraw the dark energy."

"That's really cool! Care to demonstrate?" Alec was finally getting more information from the heroes.

"Maybe later, I was hoping we could just continue with the interview. We did just fall down after all." Adrien said with ease. Marinette couldn't fathom how she did that, sure, Ladybug had done that with Nadja but Multimouse was more of a crossover between Ladybug and Marinette and she wasn't quite so confident in her new suit yet.

"Yeah! Ok, so, the chemistry is CLEARLY there between you but you don't seem like a couple. Are you two platonic or do you have a relationship that would be absolutely iconic?" This made the two teens shift uncomfortably in their newfound seats on the couch that had been rolled onto the set. Marinette longed to be with Aspik, or rather, Adrien, but couldn't flat out say it. I mean she's a mouse not a cat. Unless... What if she did? Aspik knew she was a friend and had always viewed her as one but in the past months something about her made his heart flutter. in school He found it hard not to stare at her and occasionally would initiate physical contact "on accident." He didn't want to make marinette uncomfortable and therefore decided he'd go with whatever she said. Of course he had assumed her answer would be the first idea Alec had put out in the world.

"Well, we're just friends. Sorry to disappoint, but that's all we've been these past few months." Multimouse chickened out. Or- moused out.

"So Multimouse, tell me. Is there a special lad back home?" Alec questioned.

"No. Not really." Multimouse cursed herself.

"No! I don't believe you for a second. Look at that face! A pretty girl like you Multimouse, tell me." Multimouse took a deep breath.

"Well, there uh... there is this one boy that I've had a crush on forever." Multimouse let out.

"Ah!"

"But I don't think he recognized me till I became a superhero."

"Well, I'll tell you what Multimouse." Alec assured, "You go out there, and you be a hero, and when it's all over, he'll have to go out with you. Right, folks?"

"Thanks. But I uh... I don't think to stop being superheros gonna help me at all."

"And why not?"

"Because he's one with me." (a/n this is actually peeta's interview in the hunger games, but now the story will be back to originality)

Adrien's heart did a somersault. She liked him. Not Adrien Agreste, the rich famous model with all the fashion connections in the world (not that she's shallow enough to let THAT attract her). She liked the sweet hardworking Adrien parts of him AND the teasing, funny, charming Chat Noir parts too. This was perfect. But his lady...

992 words