Idiots In Love

"Aspik? Aspik, buddy, are you ok?"

"Ohmygod. Aspik? Are-are you okay?" Marinette had finally put herself out there, and he just froze. She should never had done that, what on earth was she thinking-

"S-S-Same." Aspik stammered out. His lady didn't love him and who knew if he'd ever see him again but Marinette had proven herself to be a friend for life. Well, more than a friend now. 

"W-W... Really?" Multimouse was in shock. He liked her!! 

"Yeah. Yeah I do like you. I LIKE YOU!" He jumped up, bringing her with him, "I LIKE YOU MULTIMOUSE!"

"I- I like you too. But of course, you already knew that.

"And we have out lovebirds!" Alec applauded. The whole studio clapped for the new super-couple.

"And now for out commercial break!" 

The camera shut and the program cut to a car commercial, "Beauty...Comfort..." It said.

"I think we need to talk a little." Aspik grabbed Marinette by the hand and led her to the roof.

"S-So..." Marinette hung her head low. She thought he'd be mad at her.

"Hey, hey, Look at me," Aspik lifted her chin up, "Did... Did you mean it?" Hope glimmered in his eyes. Only one person had ever confessed to him, in a way with any meaning at all and it had been... also Marinette, but to Chat. Did she just really like superheroes or something?

"Mhh-mhh." She couldn't get any words out and just decided to hum.

"I need you to say it, okay? Can you do that for me?"

Multimouse nodded in his hand. "I... I meant it. I really did, ever since we first met. Well- the third time. When you gave me the umbrella, I didn't care that you had been friends with Chloe, or that you were rich, or that your dad was a fashion designer. You had been honest, and caring, and longed for friendship and I just... fell in love..." She slapped a hand over her mouth. Her coming clean about her feelings had led to gushing and ultimately, the reveal of her identity.

"Marinette, you know who I am?" He was shocked, he whole-heartily believed his identity was safe.

"Uhhhh... yeah... Wait why aren't you shocked about who I am?" 

"I-I knew. I mean I'm actually surprised Ladybug let me choose you after you revealed us your identity."

"Wait what? You chose... I didn't..." She gasped in disbelief and stepped away from him, shooting an accusatory finger his way.

"Ch-Chat?"

"Surprise, princess?" What a bunch of idiots. They had revealed 3 identities already, and in 2 minutes no less.

"So," She laughed, "I guess we both stayed heroes when I lost my miraculous, after all." his eyes widened. SHE WAS LADYBUG???? Marinette/Multimouse/Princess?Muffin was HIS LADY? She was his Marinette/princess, his Muffin/Multimouse, AND HIS LADY/BUG???????

"M'lady? M'lady! Oh I thought I'd never see you again! Oh!" He ran up to her bringing her into a hug, "This... This is a good thing right?"

"Yes, Chatton. This is very, very good." She laughed on his shoulder. Her famous, out of her league, crush, was her silly kitten, and partner. "Alya's gonna freak."

"Marinette, dupain-cheng, will you be my girlfriend?" He pulled out of the hug and looked in her eyes.

"Yes kitty, a million times yes!" 

He picked her up and spun her around, "M'lady, may I?" They were leaning in, staring at eachother's eyes and occasionally glancing at the other's lips.

"Yes." 

He leaned in further and their lips finally met. It was everything they had ever wanted, everything they had ever dreamed. Sure, maybe their fantasies included different, or no masks at all but they were with eachother and that's what matters. 

"We're gonna get your miraculous back, I promise." Adrien assured her, and pecked her lips again. The kiss deepened. When they were out of breath they carefully pulled back but not soon enough, their lips collided again.

"Hey, the show is- Oh! Okay just be down in a few!" Alec shouted from across the rooftop.

The teens pulled away, "I love you." 

714 Words

(a/n) This is really bad but it's my first short story and I hope you enjoy