.21

Namjoon's POV

The next time I wake up, I'm in a completely different room. My head was throbbing, I felt really dizzy, and I didn't know if I would be able to stand up. I looked around and could barely see without my glasses, but I made out that I was in a room with nothing but dirty clothes in it, I looked around some more and made out that there was one window in there.

I tried to get up, but each time I did, I would get really dizzy and fall down. Since I couldn't stand up, I crawled over to the window, even though touching the dirty clothes made me sick to my stomach. Once I was by the window, I looked out of it and could barely see what was out there, since my vision was so blurry.

I took a moment to listen to hear any kind of noise before checking to see if the window would open, in case the window made any kind of noise. I used whatever strength I had in me and tried to open the window, but it wouldn't open. I tried three more times and then stopped, needing to take a moment to regain some strength. I reached up and felt around for the lock, finding it and turning it before trying to open it again.

Finally, it opened.

I sighed in relief and shut the window, knowing I couldn't escape yet, I had to wait for the right moment to climb out the window.

I looked over at the door, hearing footsteps. I quickly crawled over to the spot I was before and pretended to still be passed out.

I heard the door open, more footsteps, and before I knew it, I was being picked up and carried somewhere. It was seconds later that I heard a door open and then I was dropped to the floor, it took everything in me not to make a sound. I waited until I heard the door shut and then footsteps fade away.

I slowly lift my head up and looked around, squinting my eyes to make out some toys and maybe some coloring books. Suddenly I heard movement from my left side, turning my heard to see a pair of shoes, shoes that looked a lot like...Yoongi's shoes.

"Mr. Joonie, are you okay?" He asked very quietly, almost in a whisper.

I nodded and slowly sat up, not wanting to make any noise at all. I held my head in both my heads, that being the only thing that made the dizziness decrease by a little bit.

"Yes, I'm okay." I said before looking over into the corner of the room, squinting my eyes to make out the rest of the boys, then looked at Yoongi. "Are all of you okay?" I asked quietly.

Yoongi shook his head, tears in his eyes. "We're scared." He said.

"I know, I'm scared too." I said, looking at him. "But everything is going to be okay, I'm going to try and get us out of here." I told him.

"But the door is locked, she always locks the door." He said.

I nodded and looked around the room, making out a window in there, this window being much smaller than the other one. I crawled over to it and looked at the window seal, it was nailed shut. I let out a defeated sigh, knowing I had to think of another plan.

I looked around the room, trying to see what I could find to maybe, just maybe, pick this lock. I very quietly started moving toys around, seeing if I could find anything that could possibly be useful. I checked every inch of the floor and the only thing I could find was a toothpick. I quietly moved over to the closet and quietly went through it. I looked everywhere for anything and was about to give up, until I find something.

In the back corner of the closet, I found two bobby pins. This either had to be a miracle or someone is really watching over me right now. I grabbed the two bobby pins and put them in my pocket, then looked over at the boys.

"I have a plan, but all of you have to trust me, okay?" I told them.

All of them nodded and waited to hear what my plan was.

"Okay, here's what I'm going to do." I said before explaining the plan to them. They probably weren't going to like it, but like I said before, they had to trust me.

————————————————————

Here's another chapter for all of you!!

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️