Kidnappers

It was just a normal day for class 1-A! Ya know Bakugo yelling at Midoriya for being a little bitch (a cute bitch might I add) and Momo and Jirou flirting with eachother not even knowing it. Mineta getting trampled on bye all the girls. Mr.Aizawa not giving a flipping FUCK about the class but dreaming about his 3 cats at home. Ururaka calming Bakugous ass tf down by using her quirk to levitate him to the ceiling. So yes it was a normal day! Well,till a portal came and kidnapped class 1-A and mr.Aizawa(excluding Izu) and putting them in a theater. Midoriya just sat in his chair shocked "w-where is everyone!?"

IN THE THEATER

"WHERE THE HELL ARE WE!?" Bakugou tried to explode stuff (cuz he b boom boom boi) but couldn't "WHY THE FUCK CANT I USE ME QUIRK-" "Calm down Bakubro!" "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO SHITTY HAIR!" The theater went into panic thinking they were kidnapped by a villain or Mineta somehow wanted all the girls in one room but accidentally added the boys. "Hey where's Deku?" Ururaka asked and everyone looked around "yeah where is Deku? The rest of the class is here!" Denki said and gestured to everyone. "Yeah! Even Mr.Aizawa is here!" Mina pointed at Mr.Aizawa.

Then the ground shook. "WHATS HAPPENING!?" The whole class basically said. Then a little pop was heard and the shookething stopped. "HEEEEEEEELLO LADIES AND GENTLEBITCHES!" A person said "THAT IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR!-" The girl put there hand over Iidas mouth "shhhhh my sweet darling no more talking its time for me to shine just like Aoyama!" She said and did a dramatic pose.

"Oui oui! brille comme moi!" Aoyama did the same pose as her. "Who are you? And why are we here Kero?" "Good question my favorite gorl! My name is the all mighty Melon! I'm even more powerful than that little shit over there!" Melon gestured over to Bakugou "THE FUCK YOU SAY-" "Anywho! I brought you here to react to Deku baby! No time passes in this theater so when you go back it will be like a minute for the world!" Everyone nodded. "Oh I guess were missing people! Lemme just" she snapped her fingers.

Mic,all-might,endeavor,midnight, hawks and shinsou are now in the room. "Huh?" Midnight said while her shirt was half off. "PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON-" "FUCK YOU BIRDBOI WHY ARE YOU HERE-" Melon slapped the two and told midnight to put her shirt on. "Sit down on the chairs everyone! Your all in for a bumpy ride cause now we shall see the
!DEKUVERSE!