#6 Sander sides

Hello little French fries,get read for the time of your lives.....or not at mean I'm not good at writing scenes lel. I'm lazy as fuzz XD
——————————————————

Todoroki: MIDORIYA! *knocks like crazy on his door*

Izukus room: *loads of banging around and a door opens then closes*

Izuku:come in!

Todoroki: *runs in and pulls the blanket off him* hurry up Mina just made colored pancakes somehow and I need you to be my theory buddy.

Izuku: *scrambling to get the blanket* IM FRIGGIN NAKED-

Todoroki: oh...*walks over to closet* well you have allmight shirts,sweaters,pants,Eraserhead scarfs and- Oh he Bakugo- and.....wait bakugo do you need clothes also? Your in a closet filled with them.

Bakugo:.....

Izuku:.....

Todoroki: I feel like I have caused some awkward commotion. Would you like me to leave Midoriya?

Bakugo: UH YEAH? GET TF OUT

Izuku: Kacchan calm down! Yes please go back down stairs we'll be there and ill bring my notebook.

Todoroki: *smiling like a happy cat and walks out*

Izuku:...

Bakugo:....soooo round 3?

Izuku:feck yeah ill beat you this time!

*they started playing Mario kart* (you pervs what did yall think they were doing? I mean....he is naked but still ya pervs -3-')

An hour later

*everyone is downstairs*

Denki: *sitting on Todorokis lap* so like I was saying before Kacchan interrupted me,I wanted to save up for a million Pokémon cards.

Bakugo: but it doesn't make any fucking sense,you have like 1000000$ and all you'd get is Pokémon cards? You might as well buy the whole fucking company!

Kirishima: let lil pika pika boy dream,he'll soon get the idea of buying the company when he's done with his milk.

Denki: *sips chocolate milk while sticking up the mid finger at him*

Bakusquad: *visibly hurt*

Aizawa: *kicks through the window* PROBLEM CHOLDREN YOUR NOT HURT ARE YOU?

Ururaka: why would we be hurt?

Aizawa: THAT BITCH TEXTED ME SAYING SHES TAKING US AGAIN

Izuku: WHO!?!??!?

Aizawa: NO TIME TO EXPLAIN WE NEED TO LEAVE THEn-

*pop*

Izuku: *looks around* ....g-guys?

——————THE THEATER——————