#3 ZombieApocalypse

I got this Idea from JamestheChopper since they listed a whole buncha stuff that I will be trying to do <3 I've also read a couple zombie apocalypse stuff and I just love it so Uh...ENJOY!
——————————————————

The screen showed a new title 'Zomebie Apocalypse'.  "There's no such things as zombies" Kirishima said. "Yeah but it would be scary! What if the whole world was a zombie and I was the only one who survived!?" Denki said and most people stared at him like he was stupid. (poor baby) "Kaminari you'd be the first one to die!" Jirou said and started laughing. Then Melon started laughing maniacally and everyone turned to her. "What the hell you laughing at pinky?" Bakugo asked and Mina looked offended. "W-well you'll see let's watch haha" then everyone turned to the screen.

The screen showed 2 pairs of feet walking somewhere. The ground looked dry and there were broken down cars around them. "Hey how long till we get there?" Said one of them. The screen slowly panned upwards. "You asked 2 miles ago and I answered 8 more miles,you do the math you idiot" then the screen showed an annoyed,tired looking deku.

"Woah Deku-kun looks like he's in his 20's!" Ururaka said while looking at dekus stubble. "Yeah,Melon what year does this take place??" Denki asked "SHHHH MY FAVORITE PART IS COMING UP!"

"U-uhhh 1 more mile???" The screen showed Denki with his head on fire from thinking.

"HE LIVED!?" Almost everyone said "OH COME ON IM NOT THAT DUMB!" Denki yelled.

Deku sighed "Denki how did you ever pass middle school?" He asked while pinching his nose frustratedly  (is that even a word??) "Well I don't know howd you survive being with that blonde kid for that long?" Denki asked and earned a glare from deku. "I Told you not to talk about him till we find him" and denki nodded.

Bakugo tilted his head confused but decided not to say anything about it..

They walked for a couple minutes till hearing screams. "T-the hell was that!?" "Dunno Denki but let's go find out" at this point deku was done with all this. Humanity was already destroyed by the infected ever since 4 years ago. Deku was just a quirkless highschooler when it all happened.

~Flaaaaaaaashbaaaaaaack~ (you can skip if you want)

"AHHHHH SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME" "HELP HELP ITS EATING ME ALIVE HEAAAAGHH-" "mommy!? Mommy where are you?! Help mo-" gore and chaos. That was all he saw when he got out of the building. Quirks were going away they weren't working anymore and everyone was dieing by being eaten by friends and family or even strangers. Deku heard groaning at the side of him and took a peice of metal he found and whacked the thing at the side of the head as hard as he could. The thing fell but started groaning again "the fuck?" He muttered and then started wracking it none stop till it stopped moving.

Everyone looked at the screen in shock "Jesus I think I'm gonna throw up-" then shinsou threw up...on mineta "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Mineta ran away to the bathroom and cried in there. "He deserved it" most of the girls said. "Bro thats scary I don't think I could ever do that to someone" Kirishima said muffled since his hand was covering his mouth. "Youd be surprised NOW LOOK AT THE SCEEEN" everyone looked at the screen scared of what Melon would do.

When he was done he looked around and the city was even more destroyed. Then realization hit him. 'I NEED TO FIND KACCHAN' He started running to UA and it was flooded. Screaming could be heard and he knew it was his childhood friend "GET THE FUCK AWAY YOU DAMN DEAD BASTARDS! IM GONNA KILL YOU AGAIN YOU JUST WATCH YOU FUCKERS!"