#1 kids

Some kids looked at the screen confused (denki) "why are we reacting to us I thought that we are supposed to react to deku?" Jirou slapped his head "your such an idiot,its most likely the classes future children!"  Melon pats Jirous head "yes you are correct my lil bean!" The screen then flickers.

The screen showed two boys arguing with eachother and cursing eachother out. "*QUACK* YOU HIRO  WHAT SICK JOKE DO YOU THINK THIS IS?" The flushed blonde yelled while covering his lips "Well I thought you just wanted a peck on those soft lips of yours but apparently you want to be a little bitch and whine and cry about all the shit I pull on you" The boy with red hair said.

"Ha who's the little fucker he's funny" Bakugo said while chuckling a little "of course you would like his attitude" Kirishima sighed "Well he is YOUR child" everyone was shook but they calmed down though they were surprised on how bakugo even got with someone.

And then the blonde pounced on Hiro "S-SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DONT CRY!...Okay m-maybe I do but only cause YOU WONT EVER LEAVE ME ALONE!" The blonde started tearing up "Kei,relax I was just joking around! You don't cry...most of the time but its just because you have your dads genes!" He said and hugged the blonde now known as Kei.

"I bet bakugo named him after that one salt shaker from that volleyball anime" Sero laughed out "ITS CALLED HAIKYUU YOU UNCULTURED CHILD/TAPE DISPENSER!" Melon and bakugo yelled then looked at eachother and mentally approved of eachother. "Hey who's child is that one? He doesn't really look like any of us" Midnight asked "well its Todorokis kid! Hes super protective over his child" Mr.Aizawa was now thinking over his life choices  "H-HE HAD A KID?? WITH WHO!?" Denki stood up "with you" Melon said (rare ship teehee :D) Denki was on the floor rethinking his sexuality and Todoroki just sat there silently with his blank face thinking 'fuck yeah' "MY SON IS NOT GAY" Mr.Aizawa gave him a fuck you look "thats not what he said tho" Hawks said while pointing at the screen.

The Kei got off of Hiro and wiped his face "yeah I guess so..." a knock was heard at the door. "Come in!" Hiro said and the clicking of the door was heard "lil Bakugo its time to go" Denki said with his motherly smile.

"THATS ME-HSHSUWNFKCIR" Denki then turned dumb from shock "hehehehe yeye" he said with his thumbs up making Jirou almost pee from laughter.

"Alright Mr.Todoroki,Bye Hiro" "bye Kacchan" they said there goodbyes and Kei walked out of there house "Ah,young bakugo how are you?" An old Allmight was in a car waiting for him.

"Thats me!" All might beamed

"Hi grampy, how was your day with my dads?" He got in the car and hugged all might. "It was good, tho they had to go home early since young Ashido had plans with her family today so she couldn't babysit any longer than 4 hours" Kei chuckled "Ashido-kun must be having a blast at USJ then" they laughed since they know that Mina was just taking everyone out to the mall to shop.

"Yep sounds about right" every said almost in sync.

The rest of the ride was in a calm silence till they got to the house "bye young bakugo!" Then allmight sped off. "What a funny old man"

"HEY-" "SHHH" everyone shushed all might.

He opened the door to the house and just heard kids yelling and arguing "I WANT SOBA" "NO I WANT CHICKEN" "I WANNA GO TO SLEEEEEP" "BABE PUT MITSUKI TO SLEEP" Katsuki said while going around the room making food. A certain broccoli haired boy came in the room. "OKAY JUST HURRY AND MAKE THE BOYS FOOD BEFORE THEY EAT THERE HAIR! AH! KING STOP EATING YOUR PUKE!" Izuku was yelling at the dog and then picked the baby girl up and sped walked out of the room. 'Yep normal day in the bakugo household'

Everyone was shocked except for Melon "MY SHIP CAME TRUE!" Mina blurted out while jumpers around the room and doing a little victory dance "NO WAY IN FUCK IM WITH THAT NERD-" "thats what the future says bakubro" the whole bakusquad was doing a Lenny face at him "FUCK ALL OF YOU" "no save that for Deku-kun" this came from the one person nobody expected "IIDA EVEN SHIPS IT-HAHAHAHHAHA" Jirou exclaimed. Ururaka was silently crying inside but smiled cuz she still has a crush on deku

Deku came back in the room and looked at Kei "oh hey sweetie! What would you want for dinner?" "The usual" deku nodded while going over to the kids and helping them with cleaning up there toys "Katsuki you heard your son! Make it!" "FUCK OFF I KNOW!" "WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR YELLING AT!?" Katsuki flinched "S-sorry babe" Deku smiled "thats more like it"

Everyone laughed at this interaction except for Mr.aizawa and Endeavor.

"Dad I'm gonna go to my room for a bit,ill help with in a bit" Deku nodded and started playing with the other two boys. Kei ran upstairs and jumped on his bed pulling out his phone. He tapped on the name frogbitch and called her. "Kero kero wassup angry pop tree?" "MY HAIR ISNT THAT COLOR GREEN ANYMORE-Ugh I'm calling you cause I need your help frogface"

"Is this my child kero?" Melon nodded "yep! Tokoyummy is the father" the said birdbrain blushed

There was shuffling on the other line then a "fuck" and a thud. "The hell did you do this time?" "I fell over my moms foot again" "Kira be careful you know your mother sleeps like a bear" a male voice heard in he background "sorry dad Kero" Kei rolled his eyes "Frogface you gonna listen or fall over everything in your house?" "Fuck you I don't get paid to talk to your sorry ass" "and I don't get paid enough to listen to you fall all the time at school,or to babysit your brother when your shopping even tho he's a hectic 16 year old thats a bitch or when a bully tried to-" A squawk sound was heard "SPEAKER! OK OK I GET IT!" Kei laughed

Kei got up and walked out the room nervously "well anyways I need your help" "with what? Kero" "...I-I want to confess my feelings to Todoroki-kun" it was silent for a moment. Then a sad "oh" was heard. "Um,I guess I could help? Why didn't you tell me that you have a crush on Todo-kun?" She asked "I didn't want you pestering me about it thats why" "well okay ill help you but I got to go help my brother with some stuff right now. Ill call later to say goodnight okay? Kero" "okay bye frogface" Kei said playfully then hung up. He walked downstairs and went to help his parents.

At the Tokoyami residence

Kira say on her bed silently crying "why couldn't it be me..." she said while a black bird was comforting her.

Then the screen went black

"That was so sad at the end!" Ururaka said since she felt the same way as the kid "yeah,and my child gets bullied? What for she looked just like Asui!" Toru exclaimed and hugged Tsuyu "Thanks Kero" she hugged back. "Well my son is awesome I wonder what his quirk is,bet its something epic!" Denki said and hugged Todoroki like the cute idiot he is. "Well there will be character profiles in the future so stay tuned!" "Well we kinda have no choice since we're trapped here by you" shinsou said "I mean there is a panic room just for any emergencies" "what type of emergencies?" Aizawa asked "Panic attack type of shit" Everyone sweat dropped and said oh.

Ahhhhhhh I love making noise
And if your reading this wtf your so kind your super awesome you can achieve anything in life you awesome person!

💖💖💖💖💚💖💖💖💖

^

🥰My affection for you🥰