Chapter 5: Forest of Demons

A/n: Here's a note for you all... I'll be combining two episodes in this chapter because I'll just mix two episodes just to give Midoriya a screentime. If you haven't watched the episodes, please watch it so you might know what I'm talking about.

For now, enjoy reading. (I might make mistakes so bear with me :v)

Evening

After the fight at the warehouses of Fuyuki, Irisviel healed Midoriya's small wound and she was relieved that his wound wasn't cursed. At the middle of the road on the hills, a car can be seen running at full speed as Irisviel was having fun at driving the car while Saber and Midoriya are just getting nervous at her driving skills.

 At the middle of the road on the hills, a car can be seen running at full speed as Irisviel was having fun at driving the car while Saber and Midoriya are just getting nervous at her driving skills

(How it looks like :v)

Irisviel: See?! See?! It goes really fast!

Saber: Th-This is some pretty... skillful driving.

Izuku: Um. Ms. Irisviel, can you please slow down on drivin-

Unfortunately for Midoriya, a car just ran over a bumper as his head was launched at the roof of the car before he could finish his sentence. He grunted in pain as he holds is head and winced.

Izuku: O-Oww...... It hurts....

Irisviel: *giggles* I know, right? You may now believe it, but I've been practicing extra hard.

Izuku: She didn't heard what I said. Ouch...

Midoriya thought as he winced in pain while Irisviel drives the car with a cheerful smile on her face.

Saber: A-Are you okay?

Izuku: My head is not okay... Ow...

Irisviel: Of all the toys Kiritsugu brought me, this one's my favorite!

Saber/Izuku: Toys you say..?

They said as Irisviel increases the speed of their vehicle.

Izuku: She's driving like a some kind of a racer like those in the shows I've watched.