The bumpy start

2 weeks later

My mom and sisters left, except Amelia. The snow storm was over and Lily hated sleeping at night. We were all a wreck. Amy was helping us a lot though. I just took a shower and was drying off. Meredith was laying in bed.

I walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey" I said to her

"Hi" she said smiling

"So what are your plans today" she asked me

"To stay in bed with you" I laughed

"Oh really" she laughed

"Yes" I said crawling on the bed

I hovered over her and kissed her lips slowly. She opened her mouth and I deepened the kiss. She put her fingers on my towel and started messing with it. I put my hands on the back of her neck and pushed her up into my face.

The baby monitor started going off. Lily was crying. I pushed myself off of her and laid right next to her.

"Shes hungry" I said

"I know" Mer sighed

I sighed with her. She got up and left the room. I got up and changed into jeans and a t shirt. My hair was still wet and messy. I rubbed my hands through my hair and fluffed it out. I walked out of the room. I went into Lily's room who was right across from ours. Mer was tucking her in her crib. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her stomach from the back. She still had a little bump that I liked to hold onto. We watched Lily in awe sleeping. Mer put her hand behind her and tickled my stomach through my shirt.

"Go away" she whispered giggling

I laughed slightly and backed away from her. I walked out of the room. I went downstairs. Amy took the kids to the movies today. I grabbed a granola bar and started eating it. I walked outside in the front and laid down on the cool grass. It was pretty hot today. I ate my granola bar and looked at the sky. I heard the door open, but didn't turn around.

"Hey" she said walking over to me.

She stood in front of me.

"Come here" I said smiling.

I sat up and grabbed her hands. I brought her down to me and she laid on my chest.

"Derek" she smiled

I held her tighter and pushed our cheeks together.

"Meredith" I said rolling her over, so that I was on top.

I wrapped my arms around her back and held her. My head was on her chest.

"I don't know what I'd ever do without you" I said

"Me neither" she laughed putting her hands through my hair.

We laid there for awhile and I got up. I held my hand out and she grabbed it. I pulled her up. I pecked her lips and we walked inside. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. I looked at Mer walking over to me.

"Do you want anything. I could make you something to eat" I asked

"I know I have to eat. I just can't" she said

"I know Mer, but our little girl wouldn't get the nutrients she needs if you don't eat" I said

"Ugh" she said grabbing a banana from the counter.

She knows what she was doing. She peeled the banana skin back slowly and I watched her. She put it in her mouth and slowly took it out. She bit the tip off and I winced. She looked at me.

"If you keep watching me like that, this isn't going to be the only thing I'm bitting off" she said walking away

"Oooo I love feisty Mer" I said smiling

She turned to face me and grinned. She sat on the couch and I drank the rest of my water. I walked over to her and smiled. I sat onto the couch watching tv with her. I kept side eying her.

"Derek calm yourself" she laughed

I started laughing

"I can't with you. You make me better" I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Go watch porn or something" she said getting up

"No, I don't like watching that stuff for fun" I said

"I mean if you and I were on-" I said and she cut me off

"Do not finish that sentence" she smiled

"We should do that one day" I said jokingly

"Yeah no let's not" she laughed walking away

"Well it's been 2 weeks" I said

She looked at me

"Go away" she laughed

I walked over to her from behind. I scooped her up.

"Derek I swear you better put me down" she said

"No" I said walking up the stairs.

"Derek" she said

I brought her to our bed and laid her down. I took my shirt off and unbuttoned my pants

"Derek don't" she said

"You are going to lay down" I said laughing and pointing to the bed

"No I will not" she said getting up

I slid my pants down

"Not even for this" I said looking down at the bulge in my boxers

"Derek put that thing away" she said covering her eyes and turning around

I walked over to her and stood beside her. I put my hands under her shirt and started rubbing the sides of her. She moaned and leaned her head back into my chest.

"Derek" she said pushing away from me.

"Ok fine" I said laying back on the bed

"I'm sorry" she said walking out of the room

I didn't realize she was actually being serious. I thought she was just playing with me. I felt bad. I got up and put my pants back on.

"Mer" I whispered loudly knowing the baby was asleep

I looked around the house for her. I finally looked in Lily's room. Mer was in a chair holding her. Lily was asleep in her arms. I looked at Mer who was looking down at the baby.

"Meredith" I whispered

She looked up at me and I saw tears in her eyes.

"I'm not going to be able to have another one" she whispered and looked back down

I walked over to her and held her up. She stood up with Lily. I took Lily from her arms and put her into her crib. I went to mer and grabbed her. I hugged her tight wrapping my arms around her whole back. I put my hand on her head and pushed her deep into my neck.

"We will be okay" I whispered lovingly

Next chapters the time jump👀 OLD (well 50+ yr old) MERDER SEGGGS COMING SOON😛😏oooo some on call room thangs😏