Oh no of course this happened to us

🍿🍿🍿🍿

I woke up and it was dark outside. I turned around in the back seat to face Derek. He was still sleep. I put my hand on his cheek and leaned in. I started sucking on his lips. I felt him kiss me back and pulled away. We looked at each other.

"Hey" he smiled

"Hi it's late" I smiled back

"Ughhh can we just stay here" I sighed

"No the kids should be home any minute. I don't want them catching us" I smiled

"Ya that would be something" he smiled

I sat up on the edge of the seat and picked up our clothes. I sorted them and threw him his. I got dressed in the car and he did the same. We both sat up in the backseat.

"Do you want to go out for dinner" he asked

"Honestly yeah that sounds fun" I smiled

I opened the door for us. I got out and he got out after me. I was about to shut the door when I saw something white on the seat.

"Derek" I said

He turned around and came to me

"Ya" he asked

"We have to clean this" I said pointing to the little line of a white stain on the seat.

"Crap" he smiled

He turned around and walked away. I shut the door and followed him inside. Dylan's car wasn't in the driveway, so I knew that the kids weren't home yet. We walked into the house. We both walked upstairs and I went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and shut the shower door. I was closing the bathroom door when dereks foot stopped it from shutting.

I opened the door and he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"What" I smiled

"I could use a shower too" he smirked as he talked in like a asking tone

I rolled my eyes and opened the door. He walked in. I shut the door and turned around to face him. I looked at him up and down and bit my lip. He walked closer to me and grabbed my arms. He held them up above my head. He took me by my arms and slammed my back against the door. Things got heated quickly. I slid his pants down as he was sucking on my neck.

"Derek" I moaned as he started sucking hard on my neck.

He took my top off and my bra. I slid his shirt off of him and he kicked his boxers off. I took my pants and panties down. He picked me up by my thighs.

"Derek" I laughed as he took me into the hot shower.

The water just made this moment even sexier. I backed me up into the middle of the shower. He held me in the air and slammed me down onto his member a few times causing me to scream. He went slower and started thrusting. He was trying something new and he was the only one holding me. I wasn't holding onto the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my chin on his shoulder. My head started moving up and down as he thrusted inside of me.

"Fuck" I said as he grabbed the back of my hair with his hand.

He started tugging my hair gently. I thrusted faster with his other hand gripping my ass. We heard the door open.

"AHHH DAD" Olivia said walking into the bathroom with Lucas, Dominic, and Lily.

"Don't you ever knock" Derek said

They left quickly and shut the door. He took me off of him and put me on the ground.

"I'm not-" he said

"Me neither" I cut him off

"Shit" he said scratching his wet hair

"I know" I said embarrassed

We washed our hair and bodies. We got out. We couldn't even finish with each other because of this. We dried off and got changed into pajamas. I laid in bed and Derek laid next to me. We were thinking about how to go about this. They walked in on us mid session. Week and I held each other's hand until he spoke up.

"Mer" he asked

"Yes" I asked

"Are you ready" he asked looking at me

I looked at him

"No, but we have to" I said

"Ya" he said looking away.

He got up and I got up too. We walked out and saw the kids playing video games in Olivia and Ellis's room. Dylan and Ellis were at their friends house for the night. I checked my text a couple minutes ago and they texted me separately. We walked into their room and they looked at us with traumatized looks.

"So we need to talk" I said

They all nodded and Derek and I walked in. We sat in two chairs that were in their rooms and watched them.

"So your mom and I-" Derek said and Dominic cut him off

"We know about everything" he said

"No I know. I already told you guys the talk, but we didn't want you to-" I said and Lucas cut me off.

"We didn't knock, it was our faults" he said

I didn't say anything

"I mean it's our fault, but you guys need to knock, okay-" Derek said and I cut him off

"You guys wait until marriage okay, you will regret everything" I told them to scare them

"Ok mom we get it" Lily said

"Lily you're sooo little I'm sorry" I said

"It's not like I'm dumb" she said

"Well goodnight you guys" I said

I left and Derek followed. He shut their door and we went into our room.

I laid on the bed and he came next to me.

"This was embarrassing wow" I said embarrassed

"I know" he said holding my hand

I scooted closer to I'm and put my head on his chest. He was playing with my hair as we fell asleep.

Lol sorry I haven't been posting that much. I take the SAT next Saturday and I've been studying🙄🤚 I hate studying for this sooo much ughhh😭🥲 the ppl in the US college board just🤢🤢 Damn dereks body strength tho😩🥵