Confession?

S:" what are you doing? "

G:" nothing, just thought... Nevermind"

S:" eh?! You can't do like that! "

G:" it's just... Satoru, I know you well. Right? "

S:" better than anyone else, yes"

G:" so I'm right if I say, that you want to tell me something. Right? "

S:".... "

G:" just tell me, we're alone here. "

S:" you better promise me that you won't hate me"

G:" alright? "

S:" okay.... Well... How to say this... "

G:" go on, all ears on you "

S:" Well... I.... I love you, Suguru. "

G:".... "

S:" When we were 21, I fell in love with you. I didn't show it, because I was afraid that you'd leave me. And by "love" I don't mean that I find you attractive. I love everything about you. The way you hold your hair when you eat something, the way you sleep is so cute, your hands are so gentle when you touch me, you are so kind to me. Your smile and eyes are so warm. You always help me if I need help. You are perfect. And I find you very attractive, too. I'll understand if you will leave me, I'll understand if you don't want to talk to me after this... But.. I really need you. I'm nobody without you. "

G:"..... "

S:" I'm sorry... "

G:" You know... Actually I've been known..."

S:" ..... What? "

G:" Yeah, I've been known. I didn't ask you because I thought I might be wrong about your feelings. "

S:" Ah.... "

G:" Yeah.... "

S:" Mm... "

G:"... "

S:" So like...."

G:".... "

S:" You and... Me and.. You and.. "

G:" love is a wonderful experience, and surprisingly I won't break it for you. So, yes. I love you too"

Those words made Gojo smile and blush a little. He wasn't sure if it was true, maybe Getou was lying to him. But he felt happy.

G:" I got a present to you, too by the way "

S:" Really? Could that be a ring? Haha "

G:" No I didn't plan on-"

S:" I'm joking! joking! "

G:" Yeah right, here. Take it "

S:" A box... "

G:" Open open "