in the attic

Instead of going to the club, they went to a huge mansion, where was held a really big party. Turns out some famous guy had a birthday and everyone who had a lot of money were invited. So they thought why not, and went there.

S:" you look extra hot in that outfit "

G:" shirt and jeans? Seriously? "

S:" yeah but, still. "

G:" thank you, same to you "

S:" ahaha!! No way Suguru Getou just called me hot ~"

G:" mmm "

S:" you better not pull anyone, but at this point I think it's impossible.. "

G:" and you better not flirt with anyone, or your ass will be whooped by me "

S:" ah right "

The mansion was really huge, place was literally a bomb.

Walking in, they could feel the bass of the music in their chest. The place was dark, but had a lot of led lights, so it looked cool.

Somewhere were strippers, there someone made out with someone, here someone was already drunk, it was chaos, but it was a cool chaos.

S:" THIS IS A REAL PARTY "

G:" YEAH, SEEMS LIKE THAT GUY SURE IS RICH. "

S:" I WONDER HOW OLD IS HE "

G:" I HEARD THAT HE'S ABOUT SAME AGE AS US "

S:" OH "

G:" YEAH "

S:" I WANT TO GO DRINK "

G:" ALREADY?? "

S:" YEAH "

G:" ALRIGHT, I'LL LOOK AROUND THEN "

S:" OKAY "

G:" I'LL FIND YOU THEN! "

S:" ALRIGHT! "

And so they parted ways with each other, and did what they wanted.

Why Getou didn't want to go with Gojo, was because he was curious about that place, and whose birthday it was.
He went to the places where nobody was, even though there were a lot, A LOT of people. To the places where music isn't so loud, and you can't feel the bass coming from it, where is peaceful, but it wasn't allowed to be in these kind of places.
He did something illegal, which felt great.

On the other side of the mansion was big casino. Secretly he went upstairs, to see what's there.

A lot of rooms, dark.
Then again upstairs.
And again a lot of rooms and dark.

Then he decided to go to the most upper floor.

On the ceiling he saw stairs, which led to the attic, and of course his curious ass went to see what's there.
Unfortunately there was a lock, and fortunately (or not) he knew how to open it.