Be my boyfriend?

CHAPTER 4

TAKANORIS POV

When I finally woke up I awoke in Akiras arms, I blushed and pushed him off me "What happened yesterday?"

I went to the bathroom and stared into the mirror "I guess I'm at his house."

After I went to the bathroom I walked around the house for a while until I heard him come into the kitchen with me "Morning."

I looked at him and blushed since he had no shirt on "Um...m-morning."

He flopped down on the couch in the living room and I followed him "Aki I'm at your house right?"

"Yeah," he sighed and sat up patting the space next to him "Come here."

I bit my lip and nodded as I sat down next to him. He stared at me for a while before talking "I'm sorry for this whole thing."

I peered up at him "Oh...it's okay I guess."

Akira shook his head "No its me you saw, it must mean something. Plus when I hold you it feels right like its familar."

My eyebrows furrowed "You held me?"

"Yeah sorry you kinda fell asleep in my lap remember," he smiled.

I blushed "I'm sorry I didnt mean too."

He chuckled and drapped his arm around my shoulder "It's okay I think you really cute."

I blushed harder as he pulled me against him "O-oh."

"Are you embarrassed," he asked pulling my face towards his.

"Yes," I pouted "It was less embarrassing in my dreams."

"Well this isnt a dream anymore," he smiled and I pushed him away.

"Akira you dont even know me, we met yesterday," I frowned.

"Okay I'm sorry," He pulled away from me and took my hand "Okay lets start over. My names Akira whats yours."

I giggled "Hi Akira my names Takanori."

"Okay Takanori nice to meet you, your very beautiful and I hope we get to know each other better," he smiled brightly.

I nodded "Me too."

He let go of my hand "Okay are you hungry?"

"Yeah," I nodded and looked down to my hand which was once held.