Remembrance is important

When I got to school the first thing that happened was me getting hit in the head with a football.

     "Hey look it's the gay freak," the person who threw the football said.

     I sent a glare his way and kept walking like nothing happened. Not until another football hit my head thats when I broke.

     I walked up to the same guy and glared at him "I'm having a great day so far so don't mess it up or I will fucking kill you."

     He was shocked at my outbreak as I turned around to leave 'The things I do for love.'

      I had art for my first class which I loved the most about school. No one had the guts to pick on me in art since I was the best artist in the class; although sometimes someone would say something but I would just tell them how bas they were at art.

     Today I decided I would draw Rei-chan since he was the only one on my mind since last night. Once I was done I started packing up until one of the girls walked over to look at my drawing.

    "Wow you drew Reita," she asked which caused me to flinch.

     "How do you know Reita." I asked taking the picture from the table.

     "Duh Ruki he's one of the most popular guys at this school," she said okay so maybe I do have at least one friend but her and I only hang out sometimes.

   "What," I was really confused I thought I was the only one that knew him evidently I was really wrong.

    "Are you serious Ruki," she asked looking at me like I was an idiot "Do you want me to introduce you."

    "Yes," I said way too fast to anwser.

     "What is up with you today," she shook her head "Okay see me after class and we can go see him okay."

     I nodded vigorously finally getting back to my picture of Reita.

     'What if he is totally different from the person in my dreams,' I thought with a sad smile.

      The rest of the day went by fast and soon school was let out. I went and found maki the girl I was talking to earlier.

       "You ready to meet him,"she asked as if I were about to meet my favorite band.

       "Yes," I replied while my stomach felt like it was in my feet. It would be an understatement to say I wasn't nervous.

       We went down a few halls until I saw the blonde hair I keep thinking about 'Aki.'

        "Reita there's someone here to meet you," she said pulling his attention towards us "he's my friend Takanori so treat him well."

        I blushed and bowed my head "He-hello."

        "Hey do I know you from somewhere," he asked amd I was instantly shattered.

        'He doesn't know me....Aki doesn't know me.'

HELLO THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER AND I DID THIS ALL IN LUNCH SO NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE YELLING TEACHER SO ILL BE UPDATING LATER THIS WEEK ANYWHO HOPE YOU ENJOYED