I think I know you

TAKANORIS POV

     I ran down the hall as tears fell from my eyes 'He doesn't know me.'

      I chuckled stopping to think over the situation "I knew somehow that this was too good to be true."

      "Wait," I heard a voice from behind but I didn't turn around. It was too painful to look; to think that maybe this was the dream and that my life is in that dark pit alone with Reita. Somehow that didn't make me feel better it only made it worst.

      I felt his hand on my shoulder and turned me around harshly "I said I think I know you." He let me go when he saw my face though.

      "Yeah of course thats what you say leave me alone if you dont know me cause your an idiot! Stupid! Im so stupid," I gritted my teeth together to show how frustrating this was.

      "Im sorry but I cant do that, I think I know you but I don't know why so I'm not going to leave you alone until I figure it out," he said crossing his arms over his chest.

      "Fuck off," I put it as simple as I could and walked away.

      He pinned me to the wall and growled "No."

      "Get off me," I screamed but his hand flew over my mouth muffling the sound.

      "I told you im staying if your going to make things complicated im going to have to teach you a lesson," he said making me form new tears in my eyes.

      "Stop, Aki please this isnt you...your scaring me," I said sobbing scared half to death 'this isnt the person I feel for.'

      As soon as he felt my frame shaking he let me go "I'm sorry." I slid down the wall and continued to cry.

      "I'm sorry okay," he said scratching his head. He looked around the hall and verified that noone was there before he sat down next to me and pulled me into his lap.

     I tried to struggle at first but I finally gave up and rested my head on his shoulder.

     I felt myself drifting to sleep and I was trying not to feel so safe in his arms.

AKIRAS POV

     I pulled his small form into my lap and although he struggled at first I didnt want to let go of him because this felt so right.

     I felt his body relaxing and I could tell he was sleeping. He started mumbling in his sleep and I thought it was really cute.

     "I...love you Aki," I heard his voice as plain as day and I looked down to see he was still asleep.

     "He...loves me," I was quite confused but I didnt bother waking him up to ask.

     The last bell of the day rang and I didnt want to just leave him here so I carried him to my car avoiding the stares of others and took him hime with me.

    "What am I to Taka," I giggled at thought that I had given him a nick name like he gave me. "Do we love each other...."

    It was all to confusing to me and I decided not to think about it too much. I layed him on my bed and got in with him pulling his small form against me.

    "Yeah this feels right."

HEY GUYS SORRY IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE BUT IM BACK SO YAH ANYWHO HOPE YOU LIKED IT LOVE ALL YOU GUYS ILL BE UPDATING SOON TELL ME HOW I DID ALSO ECHO BY MEJIBRAY IS AT THE BEGINNING CAUSE ITS A GOOD SONG AND IM MAKING A MEJIBRAY FANFIC TOO.....IF YOU LIKE THEM TELL ME WHO YOU SHIP ID LOVE TO KNOW.