in your dreams

Prologue Freak, gay, slut I try to deny sexuality Is it wrong to be different? Wondering what I've done wrong I can never admit to my feelings If it were easier I wouldn't have to hide I wouldn't be so depressed Is there anyone out there willing to hear me out? -       I was pulled from my poem when someone knocked on my door "Sweety it's time for dinner."       "Okay mom I'll be down in a minute," I replied putting my poem in my desk. I walked down thw stairs and sat at the counter "Smells good."       "Yes it's your favorite," she said going to a pot on the stove.       I smiled at her "Thank you."       "Of course dear," she said putting the pot of spaghetti on the table.       I ate my food and went back upstairs sighing as I got my pajamas and went to take a shower.       'Why doesn't anyone understand my sexuality,' I thought scrubbing my shampoo into my hair. It had the smell of peaches which I was very fond of.       Once I was done I went to my room and went to sleep. Lately I've been having a dream of a man, 17, a year older that me who always laughs at me. Then when he turns towards me he starts crying. It made me want to comfort him but he would dissappear. He was very handsome and sometimes we would hold a conversation like tonight. -DREAM-       The man stood in front of me and stared into my eyes.       "W-whats your name," I asked feeling a bit awkward.       He kept looking at me "My name is Akira...but you can call me Reita."       I smiled "Okay, my name is Takanori, but many people call me Ruki."       I could see a blush on his cheeks "Your really beautiful."       I also blushed "Well...if you say so."       He smiled "I like you, I want to see you again."       My eyes widened "Wait you like me like...romantically?"       he nodded and I was even more surprised "Who wouldn't like you."       I regained my composure "A lot of people hate me."       He was silent and didn't say anything. I looked up and he was smiling at me.       He slowly leaned down and kissed my lips gently. I allowed him entrance and kissed him back hooking my arms around his neck.  When he pulled away we were both panting.       My face was red and I was smiling like an idiot "I wish you were real."       He kissed me again and smirked "I am real you just have to find me."       I chuckled "Okay, I can't wait to see you again."       "Me too," he stated letting me go fading into the night. -END OF DREAM-       I woke up the next morning and smiled.       'I think I'm in love,' I thought trailing my lips with my fingers. I looked out the window and got ready for school. Nothing could ruin my mood today because I was literally smiling like an idiot.

I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT IM IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW (YES IM NAUGHTY) BUT ANYWHO I DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO LEAVE IT A ONESHOT OF GO FORWARD WITH IT SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND ALSO CASSIS IS THE VIDEO AT THE BEGINNING