Chapter 2

"What?" She was utterly stunned at his tone. So smooth, so...suave.

"You heard me." John moved, almost too fast for Violet to notice. He grabbed her by the waist and dipped her head down so that he could see her beautiful, white neck. Too beautiful to resist. He held her chin with is fingers and bent down for a kiss. He pushed open her mouth with his toungue, begging for entry. She didn't resist, she gently pulled away and bit his lip. He held her tight. Squeezing her gently waiting for her return. Violet couldn't believe what was happening. She felt adrennalin pumping through her veins, absolutely nothing could go wrong. 

...Except...

"Hey John do you-"

"Zachariah! What are you doing!" John yelled, too stunned for words.

"V...V...Violet?" She could make out a tear almost streaming down Zach's face. But it was merely an illusion.

"Zach, I can explain please!" But her attempts were futile, for he had already dashed out the door and to his car. She turned to face John, who was standing in the middle of the the room.

"Violet, I am so sorry. You both can have the rest of the day off. Payed with two hours overtime. I'm so embarrassed, I swear I locked the door. Please forgive me."

"Money can't fix it, but you better try, and I can't forgive you at least now. Just don't call me for a few days. I can't take it."

"I understand."

Violet left without a word.

-------

Two years passed. Violet continued on with her life, she quit working for Youtube and began writing. John is still the head supervisor for that division, and she never heard from Zachariah since that day. But that was all about to change.