𝐢𝐱. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧 : 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 )

𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓 - 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Awkward silence had reigned over Riven and Circe for at least ten minutes. She had decided to ignore the boy, as it was for the best, and to focus on the task at hand: to look through the yearbooks to help Bloom while the two awaited to be rescued by the group. Riven, on the other hand, was lazily walking around, glancing at Circe every ten seconds just to check she was okay, and to gather the courage to spark up a conversation.

No luck whatsoever.

Especially when Circe kept glaring at him every time he opened his mouth to talk. Sighing boredly, Riven ever started to kick at the ground with his feet, whistling softly the first tune that came into his mind.

A few seconds went by of whistling before Circe sighed loudly, closing the yearbook in her hand as she glowered at Riven. "Can you stop that?"

Riven lifted his arms in defence, rolling his eyes slightly. "Okay, geez! I'm fucking bored, what else do you expect? And you're not even talking to me."

"Maybe you should've thought of that before insulting me in that video." Circe retorted, with a hint of glee in her voice for having something to hold against Riven. She returned to stare at the shelves, before adding in a softer voice "Why did you say those things?"

She had asked so softly that if Riven hadn't already been staring at her, he wouldn't have heard her. But the soft movement of her lips caught his attention. He opened his mouth to joke, then hesitated. Sighing, he adjusted his leather jacket. "I . . . shit, okay. It was after . . . you know, we kissed. And you left suddenly, and I got really drunk . . . I was confused, okay? Pushing people away is all I know. I know it's easier for people when I'm not around."