Thinking Out Loud

After driving for what felt like hours we were at the surprise. I was super anxious to find out what it was. We were at this hotel. I look over at Ashton and laugh. "A hotel?" I laugh harder.

His face falls a bit. "What? You don't want to stay in a hotel with your boyfriend?" He teases a bit. This just felt to soon..

"I would love to stay in a hotel with my boyfriend." I push his arm lightly. I just hoped he wouldn't oull something on me. I just want to be more serious with him. I liked Ashton a lot.

He smiles and gets out of the car. He jogs over to my side and opens the door for me. He grabs my hand and he leads me into the hotel. We make our way to the front desk to check out. We get our keys and we take the elevator to our room. The elevator ride was quite. It wasn't an awkward silence.. it was a good silence.

We get to the room and I walk in and I let out a gasp. The room was beautiful. I loved it. It had rose petals. I turn to loook at Ashton. I jump into his arms. "Ashton.. this is the sweetest thing ever." I say into his chest. No boy has ever done anything like this before and it was amazing.

He kisses my cheek gently. "You are so special and you mean a lot to me babe." He smiles, pulling back slowly. I chuckle lowly to myself. I run and jump onto the bed. Ashton grabs his phone and turns on Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran. I smile and sit up to look at him.

"I love this song." I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him next to me on the bed. He nods slowly.

"I know." He whispers, scooting closer closing the gap between us. I look into his green eyes. I could just get lost in those beautiful eyes. He starts singing along to the song. I half smile and I gently out my hand on his cheek.

"I am already in love with you, I was when I first saw you walk outside of your house. I know we just got together today, but the last few months we have spent together have been the best months of my life and I want to keep continuing what we have. What we have is special and I want us to be together for a really.. really long time. You are the only person I can actually share my feelings with. You just give me those beautiful blue eyes.." He pauses. He runs his hands through his hair and down his face. "I know you are listening when you look me in the eye.. your eyes start to sparkle and you blush whenever I just look you in the eye.. We have a connection Alex. I knew we did when we first started talking." He looks down at his hands and chuckles lightly to himself. I put my hand under his chin and I lift it up so he was looking me in the eyes again. I press my lips to his passionately. I felt exactly the same way. I knew I was in love with him already and that scares the hell out of me. He is my first ever love and that makes me insanly happy.

He pulls back slowly. He was breathing heavy from that small kiss I gave him. "Say something.." He whispers. I half smile at him.

"I am speechless Ash, I feel exactly the same way.. I feel like we have been together for a long time, I feel like we have been friends for years and I already know I love you.. and that scares me." I whisper. He looked at me in shock. I chuckle slightly and I grab his hands.

"I wasn't expecting that.." He breaths out. "I was expecting the talk about how you think I said that way to early."

I shake my head. I peck his lips quickly, smiling as I pulled away.

"I was just thinking out loud.." He whispers.

___________

A/N: Sorry for the short shitty chapter.. I know this is a little fast but I have A LOT planned for the next few chapters. They will be long and going back and fourth between POVs. I will be updating again Tuesday or Wednesday.

I am also writing another story sincerely, ariana
please go read it!

-Bailee<33