F I F T E E N

The next morning all the champions were to get ready for a picture that would be taken of the group.

I put on my robes and made sure my outfit looked divine, I went off to the room and found Cedric and Harry in their robes as well. In came Fleur with her uniform and Krum with his along with a big fur coat and hat.

Fleur and I were placed on chairs as Cedric, Harry and Krum were placed standing behind the chairs

The woman with the camera had white hair with a slight tint of blonde, her skin pale, her outfit was entirely green with burgundy fur sections on the ends of her sleeves and her collar.

"What a charismatic group" she said.

"Hello, I'm Rita Skeeter,—she shook our hands— I write for the daily prophet, of course you know that don't you.... It's you we don't know" she said.

She looked at every one of us as if we were a prize for her.

"You're the juicy news" she laughed.

She put her left hand on Fleur's cheek then her right hand on mine.

"What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks" she rubbed her thumb on our cheeks before slapping them.

My eyes widened as she retrieved her hand and I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked to see Harry gripping it and slowly shaking his head.

"What mysteries —Rita went around us to the boys—do those muscles mask?

"Does courage lie —she messed with Cedrics hair— beneath those curls? In short what makes a champion tick?"

Both Cedric and Harry looked at her with a almost confused blank face. They looked as if they had no answer for her.

"Me, myself and I want to know, not to meant my rabid readers...So who's feeling up to sharing?" She said looking at all of us.

No one said anything.

"Should we start with the youngest? —she grabbed Harry— Lovely" she said and she left with Harry.
-

HARRY POTTER'S POV
Rita dragged us into a room where a flying quill and notepad were in.

She slightly closed the door before coming back to me.

"Hm. This is cozy" she said.

"Uh, it's a broom cupboard" I said.

"You should feel right at home, then" she said pushing me deeper into the cupboard so I'd sit down.

In my mind all I could think was the audacity this woman had.

"Don't mind if I use my Quick-Quotes Quill, do you?"

"Oh, Um no" I said finding my seat so I'd be across from her"

"So tell me, Harry, How is it a mere boy of 14–," she started to say

"I'm 16. Sorry" I said.

"—About to compete against three students, not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself, but who have mastered spells that you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams.... Concerned?" She asked.

"Um, I- I don't know, I haven't really thought about it" I said. The quill and notepad catching my attention as it was writing more than I was saying.

"Just ignore the quill, Then, of course, you're no ordinary boy of 14, are you?"

"Sixteen" I corrected her.