1.Let's get started

Beep beep beep

I look at myself in the mirror "...ew..." I stare at my to dark hair thinking of what to do with it. "Screw it." I yank it into a ponytail and focus on my face. I apply mascara to my lashes and put some eyeliner on...wow my eyes are bright.

"Wait...what day is it?" I grab my phone...it's Saturday...6:50 in the morning on a Saturday. "Wonderful." I throw on some sweat pants and my Doctor Who shirt, I guess I'll try and wake up someone, I think.

I text my boyfriend Andrew...I really don't even know why I bother with trying to stay with him...he's a jerk and I'm beginning to loathe him.

Hey babe good morning

And send...now what? Food. My favorite activity. I laugh to myself as I look at my to skinny body in the mirror. Don't be fooled I have curves but I can also see my ribs. How that works I'm not sure.

Bzzt bzzt

I stare blankly at my phone...already answering? Wow alright. That's unusual for him.

Aye Ash let's take over the world today I drank coffee and I'm ready!

Not from Andrew...even better my best guy friend Matthew.

I'm going to have to ask my boyfriend first hold on.

Only 3 days then I would be single...my pain in the butt is moving...I can't say I'm sad. I laugh at my own thoughts.

Bzzt bzzt

Ashley. You're lame. Still with Sir Jerksalot? Sucks for you cause you're missing out on all this haha I'm 2 minutes away see you soon.

That's like him...to not ask to come over just to show up. That's why I love him.

*****************************************

I'm sorry if there was to much dialogue I'm trying my best to make it interesting

I would love for you guys to comment <3

~Erin