6. Poison Kisses

He sound of his fast breathing had me in a trance. "Ash." I blinked when he broke the silence, "yeah Mat?" I looked into his beautiful blue eyes and he blushed. "I want you. Not even totally sexually but in general I want to be able to kiss you in public and hold your hand and hug you." I smiled and opened my mouth but he covered ut with his hand.

"But please give me a day...please don't be mad I have to break some connections first." I stared at him blankly and shook my head trying to clear the thoughts. Was he flirting with a bunch of girls? He KNEW I liked him why would he do that...then is occurred to me that maybe he was just filling the time that he had to wait for me but even then new thoughts clouded my mind. Well what about what just happend did that mean ANYTHING to him..I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

His eyes were full of regret, "I shouldn't have said that but I don't want anyone getting in the way of us...Ash please trust me." I felt a tear slip and I instantly sprung up and ran to the bathroom. I heard him knock on the door and I slipped down the wall and cried. I heard the door open and felt his arms wrap around me. "Please don't cry...I love you...I really do Ash. Please believe that." It's not that I didn't believe him I just was mad...mostly at myself.

"Ash, I'm sor-" I slammed my lips into his. After he pulled away after some minutes I stared at him building the strength to speak. "Stop apologizing I love you too...you and your poison kisses." I didn't understand why he looked so hurt when I said that but he just hugged me tighter and kissed my neck. "It's ok...I'm here...I'll be yours by this time tomorrow I promise." I nodded and stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I cleaned my face and fixed my hair.

"Do you want me to stay or go?" Stupid question again, I looked at him. "Why would I want you to leave me?" He winced at the pain in my voice. "So I can break those stupid ties as quick as I can and I can come over early tomorrow if you want." I nodded and he let me go and left. I stared at my appearance and screamed just letting all my emotions out. Since my parents weren't home no one heard me. I hated myself...no i hated Andrew...and that was the moment I lost it I made up my mind...that if he gave me one reason I would eradicate his existence.

***************************************

Oml thank you guys for 100 views i love you guys so much btw if anyone is curious here are some facts about Ashley and Matthew

Ashley: is 16, 5"6, dark brown hair, green eyes, weighs 143 lbs

Matthew: is 17, 5"10, blonde hair, blue eyes, weighs 195 but is muscular

Ok bye guys hope you are enjoying

~Erin