2.Oh the Ignorance

I heard the knock on my door and my mom answer it. "Oh hello Matthew I'm not sure if Ashley is awake-".."I'M AWAKE, LET THE IDIOT IN" I yelled. I heard him walk through the door and up the stairs.

"Well hello gorgeous" I glare at him, his messy blonde hair and his piercing blue eyes. "Could you like...not" he laughed at my usual awkwardness and patted my head.

I stare at him.
I will eat your organs. I thought to myself

He smiles and I melt, ok I might have a small crush on him but he feels the same so it's not as bad right? That's what I tell myself all the time.

He comes closer with a face of goofiness I know to well. "Don't. No please..." he starts tickling me. "MATTHEW. STOP. PLEASE." he stops and winks "why?" What a stupid question. I hate stupid questions like why would you ask a question you know the answer to. "You know why you loser." I smirk a little, he knows how to make me open up.

He winks his seductive wink that I hate so much and laughs. "Make me." I laugh so hard I snort and he instantly falls on the floor laughing. "Shut up. Don't talk to me. You are a disgrace" he laughs as I spit my best insults at him. Then I hear my phone ring

Bzzt bzzt bzzt bzztbzztbzzt

I rush to pick it up...it's Andrew.

I pick it up, "Hello?" He yawns into the phone "Ashley. What are you doing right now." I stare at Matthew who is now going through my closet. "I'm with friends, why?" He gets serious, "are you with that idiot?" I wince at the venom in his voice. "Yes. As I always am. Is that a problem?" I hear him tense up. "Do you want me to get mad, is that your goal?" Another stupid question. Great. "N-" he hung up.

*****************************************

I'll update more tomorrow guys

Thanks for reading

~Erin