3.I just can't anymore

I sigh and shrug my shoulders, "oh well I guess he'll be here soon." Matthew looked really sad, "do I have to leave?" I shook my head no and walked to the kitchen.

I hear a loud banging on my door I glance at Matthew. "Want me to get it?" Why can't people ask normal questions, " I would rather you n-" he ran to the door and threw his shirt off before opening it. I instantly laughed until I heard Andrew push Matthew to the ground and start punching him

"STOP ANDREW! GET OFF OF HIM!" I tried to pry these two boys away from each other screaming and punching Andrews' back. Until one of his fists hit me in the face, then I saw Matthew get furious and turn over the fight and start beating Andrew senseless. I shrugged and went to get some ice, leaving the boys fighting in my living room. On the way back I grabbed a glass of cold water and poured it on the two boys.

"I said stop." Andrew looked angry "why would I? Why would I listen to you I don't care what you think...you are just my toy" he spat the last word at me. I was red I was so angry. "Andrew I just can't anymore you need to leave." He stared at me with those eyes that had a mix of anger and confusion.  "What?"

What is with this guy and stupid questions?

"You heard me. We're done. Now leave before I call your probation officer." He glared at Matthew, who was bleeding from his eye and lip. "Ok. I'll leave. I'll talk to you-" I shoved him out the door "don't bother." And slammed the door in his face.

***************************************** I hope you guys are enjoying <3

~Erin