4. I'm an idiot

I sighed and watched Matthew clean the blood off his face. "Matthew. Look at me." He turned towards me and smiled. "My pleasure." He was hurt, not to bad but enough to make me feel bad. He opened his arms for a hug and smirked "so I hear you're single now." He winked and I laughed and walked up to him and hugged him. "I guess I am." I smiled up at him and without thinking I kissed him lightly.

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP NO NO NO I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!

I covered my mouth and shook my head. "I'm so sorry oh my gosh!" He grabbed my hands off my face and kissed me for much longer than when I accidentally kissed him. "Don't be sorry, I was going to do that after the high anyways." I blushed and nodded, "so now what... I mean are we together or like what?" He shook his head. "Not yet, I need to do some stuff first then I'll make it official."

I stared at him in disbelief, we waited this whole time then he tells me not yet?!? I shrugged and nodded, I couldn't let him see how much that hurt deep down. He smiled and hugged me again "want me to spend the night?" He winked at me and I laughed.

You could spend forever with me and that would be fine

I bite my lip to keep from talking and watch him changing his shirt. "Are you staring at me again?" More stupid questions. "Of course cause you're so tempting" we both laugh at what we consider a "loaded joke" which is a joke loaded with meaning.

"We need to go somewhere and do anything...like now." I stare at him and look at my charging phone and point at it. "Wait until 100% then we will leave" he smirks and lays on my bed and pulls me down on top of him. "Well ok."

**************************************

I'm trying to update as fast as I can I really hope you guys are enjoying please let me know

~Erin