✬✜17✜✬

✬✜✿✜✬

It takes a minute but Tetsuro opens the door to find you crouched down on the floor with your knees to your chest. "Are you okay?" he asks with a yawn, running his hands through his messy hair.

You whip your face up towards him and quickly stand up, forgetting the reason you came to his door in the first place after having heard something from the end of the hall.

"Y/n?"

"Oh- uh... I-," you are unable to spit the words out as you try to speak, feeling childish for running to his door after being scared.

Tetsuro looks down at you in interest for a second, quickly understanding why you had come to him as the fear in your eyes peek out behind the nervousness. You're scared after watching the horror movies. "Want to come in?" he asks, stepping aside.

You eagerly nod and step in, glad the lights are momentarily on. "Sorry for waking you up if I did," you apologize, fiddling with the hem of your shirt.

Tetsuro chuckles and lies down onto the bed. "Want to sleep in here?" he asks, patting the bed beside him.

"Only if it's fine with you," you mumble, knowing you most likely woke him up due the tiredness in his eyes.

"Come on then. I swear I don't bite."

You nervously giggle and walk over to him, laying down beside him. He pulls the blanket up over the two of you and lays on his back as you curl yourself up into a ball. "Sorry for being such a baby," you say, looking at him, his eyes closed as his hands are laying up under his head.

"You're fine. I wasn't completely asleep anyway," he reassures you.

"Are you sure?"

Tetsuro sets a hand on the top of your head and does a massaging of your head type movement. "I'm sure. Just get you some sleep Little Angel," he mumbles, starting to fall asleep.

"Okay, goodnight Tetsuro."

He doesn't respond as his fingers stop moving and his hand just sits on your head, his breathing slow as he's asleep.

You end up curling up to his warm body as you begin to hear strange noises again, careful in hope to not wake him since he's told you he's a light sleeper. As you lay there, Tetsuro eventually turns onto his side and his hand moves from the top of your head and above his own.

You lay there and look at him for a moment, the moonlight shining in from the window showing off his facial features. His black hair glows in the moonlight as it lays perfectly over his closed and narrowed eyes, his not too long but not too short eyelashes glistening and his thin lips lay in a peaceful straight line as his chest rises and falls with each breath he takes.

A small smile forms on your face as you look at him, finding his looks beautiful in the glow of the light shining in.

You continue to lie there like that, Tetsuro scaring you when he asks, "Having fun admiring my beauty?"

You squeak and suck in a breath, not having thought he was awake nor did you see his eyes open at all. "Maybe," you admit, quickly closing your eyes.

Tetsuro opens one of his eyes and laughs as he shakes his head, closing it back after seeing that you closed yours. "I guess you can keep staring at me. Just don't fall too deeply in love because of my beauty," he teases.

"And what if I do?" you ask, opening your eyes and cocking an eyebrow.

"Tell me so that I know," he says with a yawn. You just hum in response, unsure of what to say. Realizing that, Tetsuro wraps an arm around you and pulls your body closer. "Im serious by the way."