Chapter 26

Harry's POV

I was a little relieved when Liam said he was taking Niall out because that way we can spend one on one time together. Don't get me wrong I'm so glad Niall is here as he has been a major help with the things that have happened especially with Louis. I was glad when he talked Louis into talking to me and not leaving. I just miss spending time with just Louis. So I decide to make tonight all about Louis.

I went to get takeaway for us then when I got home I was surprised to see Louis sitting on the lounge under a blanket. I walked up to him and said "you cold baby he shook his head and no daddy just felt comforted by the blanket as it smells like you". I couldn't help the smile that came to my face at that. I leaned over to give him a kiss and then handed him his Chinese food.

We sat together on the lounge eating our dinner. Once we finished I cleaned up our mess and went back to sit with Louis.

I was surprised when I sat back down that Louis lifted the blanket and put it over my legs but what surprised me the most was Louis just had the underwear on that I bought him for Christmas. To say we had a fun night was a bit thin as we had a lot of fun that ended up with us both breathless and Louis asleep on my chest.

The next thing I know I awoke to my phone ringing and when I look at it I see its Niall so I answer straight away because I told him if he needed me to ring me.

After what Niall told me on the phone I was even more ropable at Liam and now my sister and I swear she comes here and I will be telling her in no uncertain terms that I don't want to see her again if she keeps putting my baby down and tries to break us up like Niall said her and Liam were doing.

I get dressed and wonder down to the lounge room to await Liam and Niall's return. Don't get me wrong I'm not cranky at Niall I'm glad he rang me and told what happened. I don't trust Liam at this moment in time and I told Niall that he ever does anything Niall doesn't like while he is out with Liam then he can ring and I will go and get him.

When they arrive home Niall excuses himself to sit with Louis after I make sure he is ok. I make Liam sit and I tell him in no uncertain terms to leave my boyfriend and I alone especially our relationship. He can't tell me who to date like my sister and mum seem to think.

You see I know Louis is not a gold digger as he would have run off by now with some of my stuff but he hasn't and hasn't even touched them. That's how I know and I trust him which is more than I can say for Liam and my family right now. I won't hesitate to cut ties with my family and friends if they don't keep out of my relationship.

After Liam went to bed I heard Niall come down and he walks over to the other lounge and says he is sorry for calling me but I tell him it's ok I'm glad he did. He did the right thing and if he ever needs anything to let me know and I will help him as much as I can. He also told me he thinks my sister is coming for a visit in the next couple of days as she told Liam she was going too. Oh good so I can tell her sooner to rack off out of my life if she is going to keep meddling in my relationship.

After Niall goes up to his room I wonder up to my room. I push open the door that Niall must have closed a bit and I see Louis laid out on the bed with no blankets on. Man I will never get used to that sight. He is so gorgeous and I'm lucky to have him as my boyfriend. I'm so glad now that I caught Zayn with Nick because I would never have met this demi-god that is my boyfriend. I must thank them if I see them again hopefully I won't because I will bury Zayn alive if I do. He has done his dash he hurt my Louis and for that he is going to pay.

I crawl into bed next to Louis and he shifts over to rest his head on my chest. I gently reach up and run my fingers through his feathery hair. I love his hair so much like he loves mine. He is always running his hand through my curly hair when we sit together.