Chapter 5

Harry's POV

The day Louis told me he was an Adult baby I was shocked but I wanted to be with him so I thought I could learn all about it.

He has had a few episodes where he is little but he will tell me or I have also figured out it's when he cuddles into sparkles the unicorn I got for him.

Since that day some nights he will sleep with me but other nights he will sleep in his room. The nights he is little he sleeps with me but the other nights I think he is too afraid to sleep with me. He won't even call me daddy when he is not little. I have told him many a times that he can call me daddy all the time if he wants but I don't think he feels right at the moment. I want to ask him to move into my room but I'm afraid he will say no and think I'm pushing him.

The day Niall was due came around and Louis and I made our way to the airport. We tried to get Liam to come along as well as he had spoken to Niall on the phone. One day he rang Louis and he was little so Liam answered his phone because I was busy with Lou. Liam told me he sounded gorgeous but he still didn't want to come with us.

We arrived at the airport with at least 15 minutes till Niall's plane landed so we went and sat in the coffee shop near where Niall would get his bags.

They called that his plane had landed and Louis stood up but couldn't see anything over the crowd, so I bent down and said "get on my back baby". Louis jumped on my back and peeked over all the other people. I heard him say "Niall".

Then all of a sudden this blonde boy just a little bit taller than Louis came up to us. Louis jumped off of my back into Niall's arms and stood there hugging him for about 10 minutes.

Louis let go of Niall and he came up to me and he introduced us. I heard Niall whisper in Louis's ear he is gorgeous. Louis blushed at that. He is so cute that boyfriend of mine.

We made our way home and when we entered the gates I watched them close before we continued down the drive.

Niall whistled in the back and he said to Louis "man are you lucky". I smiled at that because I'm the lucky one to have such a beautiful boyfriend. I'm really lucky to have met him and I'm glad I saved him. I would do it all over again.

When we got inside we saw Liam in the lounge room working on something on his laptop. He looked up when we entered and he stood up. I introduced him to Niall and he shook hands with him then moved his hand up to his mouth. He kisses the palm of his hand and he says "pleased to finally meet you". Niall goes red at that and Louis laughs and says "alright guys enough of that in front of poor lonely me". Niall scoffs and says "ha says the one that has a gorgeous boyfriend of his own standing right next to him. I pull Louis closer into me and I kiss the top of his head. I look down at him and I can see that he is blushing like mad.

A little while later after we have sat talking for a bit I turn to the others and say "sorry guys but I have to do some work in the office". Louis looks up at me and he leans over and whispers in my ear "daddy can I sit with you please"? I nod my head as I can tell he is going into little mode. I grab his hand I say to Niall and Liam "sorry guys but I need to see Louis for a bit". Niall looks at Louis and stands up and walks over to us. He kneels down and pulls Louis face up so he can see it. He says to Louis "boo bear are you OK? Do you feel like you are changing"? Louis nods his head and he looks at me and says "are you OK with him"? I nod my head and he turns to Liam and says to him "can you show me around and show me my room please"? Liam nods his head and walks over to grab Niall's bags from near the front door. Niall says to me "does Liam know about Louis"? I nod my head and say "yes but he has never turned when Liam was with us. It was always after Liam had gone or before he came in". Niall nods his head and says "OK if you're OK with him then I will let Liam show me around that way he won't see anything". I nod my head and take Louis hand into mine and lead him upstairs to my room where he leaves all his stuff for when he is little. I hand him his dummy and lead him over to the bed so I can change him but he shakes his head and he says "no don't want nappy. Liam will laugh at me". I look at him and say "baby daddy won't let Liam laugh at you". He still shakes his head and I say "OK baby come with daddy down to his office and you can sit on the recliner daddy lean it back and baby sleep". He nods his head and flings his arms around my neck. I pick him up off the bed and carry him downstairs to my office.