05

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚

I do a kickflip to show off as Hikaru walks behind me, he hums and lets out a small groan, "Are we almost there?" I sigh and bring myself to a stop, turning back to him, "Yeah, this is the place." I gesture toward the convenience store with my thumb.

I kick my skateboard up into my hand and tuck it under my arm before parading in with a cocky smirk, "KOJI~ Your favorite friend has arrived~" I beam.

"Kai?!" He says with an excited expression, only to calm down when he sees me, "Oh, it's you."

I hit him on the head with my skateboard, "At least pretend you're happy to see me, asshole!" I hiss, he takes my board from me and wacks me with it. "As if! You're always asking me for a 'best friend's' discount and leeching off the slushie machine, you're like a weird little Slurpee goblin!"

"You take that back you cockatoo!" I say, jumping over the counter and tackling him to the floor. "HELP! POLICE!" Koji cries out as I pull on his hot pink hair, "SHUT IT YOU JERK!" I shout back. He grabs hold of my hair and the two of us roll around.

Suddenly I'm lifted by the back of my collar, I kick and punch aimlessly and scream a string of incoherent curse words as I struggle to get back at the mohawked jerkwad before me. Hikaru clicked his tongue, "I must admit it's fun to watch, but I didn't come here to watch you assault a gas station employee."

"Thank you, you're my hero~," Koji says softly before a demonic smirk crosses his face, "Now hold 'em still while I get in a few punches."

I screech and flip my body over Hikaru's shoulders, dashing toward the slushie machine. Sadly, Koji is one step ahead of me this time, as I'm blocked by the broom-wielding guitarist. He makes a couple jabs at me with the bristles, "Oh no you don't! Back! Back I say!" I grab the end of the broom and push it toward him, knocking Koji off balance, and I evade his attacks as I grab a cup and fill it with some of that blue raspberry goodness. I slap on a lid and slide in a straw before looking down at Koji.

He lay on the tile floor, defeated.

I chuckle darkly, "You fought admirably, friend. Unfortunately, there can only be one winner," I slap a 500 yen bill on the counter and squint my eyes at him mockingly, "Keep the change."

"NooOOOOooOooOOoooOoOoOOOo!!!!" he cries out in defeat, but then his eyes widen at the bill on the counter, "YOU ACTUALLY PAID THIS TIME!? FUCK YEAH!" He lifts me up by my armpits while I sip on my slushie, "I LOVE YOU, MAN!"

Hikaru watches from the sidelines with a cocked brow, "So is anyone gonna explain what I just witnessed?"

"It's best we don't," Koji sighed and turned toward me, "Anyway, who is he?"

I grin and wrap an arm around Hikaru, "My new best friend~"

"I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND!?" Koji screeched.

"SO DID I, BUT I GUESS YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH KAI!" I hissed.

"THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN REPLACE ME WITH THE GINGER!?"

I gasp, "The ginger? Wowww, I didn't know you were like that, Koji. What's next? I can't befriend brunettes, you're so controlling."

The two of us stare at each other for a solid minute before busting out laughing, Koji ruffles my hair playfully, "I love this guy!" he wheezed as we stumbled forward. I hunch over and my knees give out, causing us both to fall to the floor in a fit of laughter.

I let out a long breath as I calm down and look over to my mohawked pal, "So when're you gonna let me buy a pair of those boots off'a you?"

"Never!" He wheezed out and I chortled, "Fair enough."

I turn my attention, "Oh yeah, Hikaru, this is Arata Koji. He's the lead guitarist of our band. And Koji, this is Hitachiin Hikaru- one of the club members I told you about."

Koji cocked a brow, "Twincest guy?"

I wheezed, hunching over as I fell into hysterics.

Hikaru grins, "That's me, you should come to visit the host club sometime. I can get you a guest pass."

"Sounds fun~ I can finally repay Mister M/N for all the horrid work visits~" he smirked.

I frowned, "You'd be bored outta your mind without me, don't lie."

"Tch, as if."

"Guess I'll stop visiting then-"

"I'll get you a discount on nachos."

"McFreaking deal."

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚