nail polish

"seb"

"seb"

"seb"

"what y/n?" seb groaned and he rubbed his eyes.

"i just thought of the coolest idea!"

"and what would that be?" seb asked.

"what if i were to paint your nails to match your outfit before every interview, and see if anyone notices!"

"that's... actually not a bad idea. i've got an interview this weekend if you want to start then."

"yay! what're you wearing?"

"uh, i think a blue jean jacket and some black pants." seb responds as he gets up off the couch to grab a water from the fridge.

you sprinted to the bedroom to grab the bag that held all of your nail polish and looked for a blue polish. when you came back, you see seb sitting on one side of the coffee table with a water waiting for you on the other. it seemed like he always knew what you needed and could read your mind. you sat down opposite of him on the floor and pushed your hair behind your ears to get to work.

as you applied the blue to his nails, you didn't notice as he stared at you with so much love and admiration painted all over his face.

ever since he met you a little over a year ago, he was head over heels for you. you had clicked so well you knew he was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life annoying. you were both successful actors in the movie industry and were always working, but you always made your schedules work to spend time with each other.

once you finished with one hand, you lightly blew on his nails in effort to dry them faster. you looked up at seb expecting his eyes to be on his nails, but instead they were on you. you blushed as you looked down to start on his other hand.

"you're staring."

"was i? i thought i was sleeping." seb remarked with a sly smile.

you rolled your eyes and finished with his second hand. you fished out the top coat in your nail bag and seb started to lift his hand.

"hey! no moving till it's dry" you slapped his hand down.

"ow" seb wined.

"oh please, that didn't hurt you drama queen." you started to put the nail polish away and stood up.

"what do you want for din din. pizza, chinese, sandwiches..." you started to list options.

"uh, let's do sandwiches" seb answered

"good, cause that's what i was going to get regardless" you replied with a smile.

——————————————————————————

time skip to interview

"so sebastian, can you tell us anything about the upcoming movie?" the interviewer asked.

"uh, i'm no tom holland here but i can tell you it'll be really good." seb responded

"can you tell us why it'll be so good?"

"well because i'm in it!" seb replied bringing his hands to his chest, making a face as if to say 'duh'.

"oooo seb i'm loving that blue! did your stylist by chance do your nails for you?"

"oh well actually, funny you mention that. there's actually this really, really annoying girl i'm in love with," seb starts with a sarcastic eye roll. "she goes by the name of y/n and she's annoying cause she had the audacity to steal my heart."

while seb told the interviewer this, you were backstage watching the interview on a tv. you attempted to hide your blush with your left hand that had recently acquired some new bling.

you friend who was standing next to you saw your hand covering your face and gasped.

"y/n!!"