ii. 𝓕𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍.

In some gifs, you will see elizabeth olsen's face & paul bettany's face, just pretend it's ariana & tom for the sake of the story.

The gifs are mine.

the devil's in the details ! - 60's
Welcoming the newest addition.

"Yes, darling

"
Yes, darling. It's really happening.
"

          "𝓘ngi's fast asleep, darling," Loki said, walking into his and Jaylanie's shared room, Jaylanie with her back on the headboard, book in hand

"Is he now?" She said, eyes still on the book, flipping to the next page.

"Yes. Yes, he is," he made his way towards his side of the bed, looking at her, and she felt his stare.

"Is something wrong, dear?" She asked, marking her book, and closing it to look at her husband. All he did was smirk, grabbing her hand, kissing it softly.

"He's asleep, my darling," he said, putting emphasize on the word asleep and Jaylanie finally got what he was hinting at. She set the book down on the nightstand beside their bed and inched closer to him. He grabbed her face gently, pressing a gentle kiss upon her lips, then down to her jawline, her neck — his beard tickling her soft skin, but she didn't mind it.

Loki and Jaylanie usually never got any alone together, especially with a seven-year-old, only child, who craved attention 24/7. As they were finally about to get into it, a loud crash came from outside, startling the two. Loki looked down at her and shrugged, going back to what he was doing, but then another crash came.