Chapter 4: Fangirls and Portraits

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Basil! Lal! Collonelo! Mukuro! Chrome! And even Dino-san!" Tsuna called. He was surprised to see them here despite their busy schedule. Well, except for Mukuro and Chrome. They're just playing around inside the mansion. Giving nightmares to everyone they see, especially Mukuro.

The whole class was confused. How did Dame-Tsuna knew about these people. But later on they brushed it off thinking that it's just their hallucinations.

Then Reborn went in front of the group while smirking. "Okay... Enough with the introductions. Go to your respective groups"

Group A

"Ah Hello!" Basil bowed to the group. "My name is Basil. My pleasure to meet thee"

Then the fangirls immediately surround him. "Kyaaa! Ah You're so cute Basil-kun! Is that really how you talk?"

"Yes."

"Kyaaa!" Then all the girls hugged him. Basil just sweatdropped. There's a newly formed fan club.

Group B

"I'm Lal Mirch. No need for further introductions brats. We're not here to talk about yourself. We're here to train! Now get those lazy fucking butts of yours and get going!"

Instantly, all students in this group straightened their body and saluted. "Y-YES M-Ma'am!" Just like that, they started their tour.

Group C

Collonnelo watched as Lal's group has already gone and started the tour. He sighed then turned to his group with his killer smile. "Collonnelo. Nice to meet you! Kora! Shall we get going too? Kora!"

"Collonnelo-sama!~" Turns out that his group consists of all females. One by one they fainted with blood on their nose.

Collonnelo sweatdropped at the scene and sighed. "I think we will have the tour later. Kora!" And thus, another fan club has been formed

Group D

"Kufufu~ Rokudo Mukuro. And I suppose you already knew my cute little Chrome." Mukuro pointed at Chrome and everybody nodded. Mukuro looked at all the students in his group and classified them as Tsuna's bullies.

"Kufufufu~ So you are the ones who bully my Tsunayoshi-kun" He smirked and everyone gulped.

One brave student walked in front and said. "We aren't the one who bullies Dame-Tsuna! Heck, why do you even know him?"

"Kufufu~ you just called him 'dame' and that's bullying. Why do I know him? Let's just say I owe him one. Also, Chrome won't lie, right Chrome?"

Chrome nodded and suddenly the temperature dropped to zero. All the students cringed. Others are already crying. "Help us Chrome!"

Chrome immediately went to Mukuro's back. Shy because of the sudden attention. "Sorry.. I can't.. You hurt Bossu.. "

"NO! WAAAH! SCARY!"

"Kufufufu~" This event is now called 'The creation of terrified students from the pineapples'

Group E

Tsuna sighed at scenes before him. First, fangirls who are hugging poor Basil. Then, Lal's harsh training methods. Then, fangirls who fainted because of Collonnelo's hotness (Did Tsuna just said hot?). Then, bullies who are the victims of Mukuro's sadistic side. (Well, Tsuna is a little grateful to him). He sighed and faced Dino.

"So Dino-san? Y-you guys will be our tour guide? How did that happen?" Asked Tsuna though he already had a guess.

"Of course Lil bro!" Dino happily said then leans and whispers something to Tsuna "Three words Lil bro. Sadistic. Hitman. Tutor."