Chapter 2: Italy?!

Chapter 2: Italy?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They ran as fast as they can, breaking the world record. (Just how many world records do you want to have, Tsuna?!) In just a few seconds they are now only a meter from where they are now to the school.

Nearing the school, they can already feel the killer intent flowing towards them. Tsuna is now sweating bullets. He knows that Hibari is there waiting for them to bite them to death. So now, he is walking slowly, step by step. It's not like he's not doing it purposely, his feet are refusing to walk.

After they step inside the school, the bell rang and automatically, Hibari is already in front of them with his tonfas in his hands.

"Herbivores, not only you are late by 10 seconds, but you're also crowding" Threatened Hibari as he starts attacking Tsuna and co. with his silver metal tonfas.

"Hiieee!" Tsuna 'squealed' as he dodged the weapon by hair's breath. While Gokudera tries to blow up the whole school (Whom Tsuna immediately stopped as it will cause destruction to the school and it will double Hibari's threat), Yamamoto just smiled there and laugh. After the (bloody) beating, they ran fast to their room hoping that they will not be late.

As they entered the room, they saw their classmates scattered around the whole room. Others are gossiping about something, and others are playing their favorite games. They are really lucky that they are not tardy.

Tsuna sighed in relief, even though Hibari had beaten them to a pulp, at least they arrived without the teacher in. After a few minutes the door opened and Nezu-sensei walks in with Reboyama-sensei and the principal.

Nezu-sensei looked around the room and glared to Tsuna's group before announcing something. As he glared, Tsuna just sweat, Gokudera snorted, and Yamamoto grinned. "Class, listen up! Reboyama-sensei and the principal here have something to say"

Tsuna suddenly stiffened with wide eyes. "Why is Reborn here?!" He muttered to himself as he tries his logic while playing with his fingers. "So if Reborn is here, it means that I am involved again and part of his spartan training, or the mafia itself. Training and mafia means trouble. And Reborn is also equal to trouble. Then today's trouble means BIG trouble. NOOOOO!"

Reborn, disguised as Reboyama-sensei, looked at Tsuna's little world and smirked before saying something. "This class, class 2-A is going to Italy for learning and vacation purposes. It is sponsored by a very special friend of mine"

The whole class stayed silent for a minute before breaking into murmurs. "Seriously? We're going to Italy?"

"How rich is Reboyama-sensei's friend"

"I wonder if he is handsome"

Tsuna shivered hearing this. 'Wait, sponsored?! Who? Me?! No it's impossible… Nono?' He thought as he raised his hand. "Ah, Reboyama-sensei, who is this special friend you are referring to?"

'Reboyama-sensei' knew that his student is already in panic mode but still he continued to tease him. "Didn't I already said that it is a friend of mine from Italy.. Dame-Tsuna" Then the whole class except for his friends snickered.

"Even Reboyama-sensei knows that your dame! Dame-Tsuna!" One of his classmates laugh

Tsuna looked at Reborn with a scared face that said 'what are you doing Reborn' before looking at Gokudera.

Meanwhile Gokudera is muttering to himself with sparkles at the background "Finally they will see Juudaime's power"

And then another student asked "Reboyama-sensei! How about the passports?" Of course Reboyama-sensei answered that it was already taken care of. And then there is the question and answer portion between the students and Reboyama-sensei before Yamamoto asked something.

"When are we going then?" Yamamoto asked with an innocent face; closed eyes, angelic smile and hands at the back of his head. Many of the girls in class are nosebleeding and fainting.

Tsuna facepalmed, looked at him, and mouthed 'TAKESHI! WHY?!'

"This Friday, Yamamoto. And remember expenses and passports are already taken of. Be sure to come!" Was the last thing Reborn said before smirking at Tsuna and leaving.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Lunch time! Rooftop*

"What is the matter with Reborn?! T-t-the others might get harmed there!" Tsuna stuttered while messing his hair.

"Juudaime! Think of this as an opportunity!" Gokudera happily said still with sparkles and puppy eyes "You can finally show your true self to those worthless shits!"

Tsuna let out his scary aura that according to Gokudera his boss mode. "That's not the point Hayato" He sighed. "I know that I'm dame and all but... if they found out me being the boss, things will turn upside down."

Gokudera then becomes scared and sad and started sulking in the corner "I'm sorry Juudaime. I didn't know that's how you feel. Let's just talk to Reboyama-sensei that we won't go. I failed as a right hand man"

Of course Tsuna saw this and patted him on the back to comfort him. "Hayato, you did not fail as a right hand man. You are still the best. After all, you are just thinking about me, right?"

Gokudera looked at Tsuna. "Juudaime! you really are the best and the kindest boss there is"

"Maa, maa! Now that all misunderstanding has been cleared, let's get ready to go to Italy! It's only a once in a life time opportunity. And if you don't want to endanger them, then let's just keep quiet about the game we are playing and all, and have fun!" Yamamoto suggested.

"Yakyuu-baka! First, me and Juudaime didn't have any misunderstandings. Second, you're also a guardian! You can go to Italy whenever you want! And third, the mafia isn't a game! When will you ever learn?" Shouted Gokudera.

"Aww Haya-chan.. When are you going to call me my name" Pouted Yamamoto.

"Don't ever call me that again or I'll blow you to pieces! And Yakyuu-baka will always be Yakyuu-baka" You can already see the popping veins on Gokudera's head.

"I have a name too, you know, Ha-Ya-Chan! Or do you want to be called Goku-chan.. Which do you prefer?" Yamamoto teased.

"Teme! I'll really blow you up now!"

"Oh? With your fireworks? That's cool!"

"It's dynamites you idiot! DYNAMITE!"

As Tsuna watch them, you can see a big comical sweat drop at the back of his head.