Chapter 1

I live with my big brother Will in our small apartment. U might be wondering where our parents are, we ran away at young ages. Our story starts at our school.

We lived a normal life just me and my brother together. We were walking to his Blue Truck to head home. Will and his friends notice a police officer by the truck. Will said "hello officer may I help u?" He responded "yes, do you mind telling me where your parents are?" I was worried because Will hated to talk about them. He said "Sir we Live alone just me and my Sister, So if you excuse us we will head home." The police officer said "Sorry but I need you to head back to your parents." Will responded "Sir my parents are crazy, that's why we live alone". The police officer did not care what Will was saying but we ended up packing to go back to our parents. It was a long drive to our parents, we got Mcdonalds on the way. When we made it, Will said " welcome to the Pink palace, the place where our parents are crazy."

We parked the truck and got out. Will noticed our parents and pulled me behind him. I whispered "Will I'm scared." He gave me the look of recurrence. Our mom said "Oh wybie look it's Will and Charlie." She tried to hug Will but he pushed me to the side and dogged it. He said "Dont touch us." Our mom looked upset, but I was upset and I hated to see him mad. Our dad yelled "Will Lovat Don't treat your mother like that." I gripped Will's jacket and was on the verge of tears. Will grabbed our bags and said "Char lets get inside, Oh don't forget the boards. "I nodded and grabbed our skateboards from the back of the truck.

When we got to our room, Will was uneasy about staying here. We unpacked our stuff. I put the picture of me and Will's friends next to the beds. This place looked so boring like one of those old paintings. I said "umm Will i notice a door shape in the wall of the living room downstairs and want to check it out?" He grinned and said" I'm in, but let's go to the applefields and think no one has been down that old well yet" I felt like I had stars in my eyes so I put on my yellow paint splattered raincoat, Will grabbed his black raincoat with gold scribbles on it. We put on matching rain boots and got our boards.