3

Pulled up to the house and walked in. "Hey kids you hungry" asked mom

We didn't say anything but went upstairs. I threw my bag to the window seat. Will was sitting on his bed and on his phone. "So Will we join them for dinner or hunger strike?" I asked. He looked at me, "Well char were joining but if the food bad were going on strike" he stated. I nodded and grabbed the spare chains I had from old necklaces. I flopped on Will's bed and threaded the chan through the button key. I did the same for Will's key cause the old chain or thread isn't doing too well. "Nice, now the keys are easier to hide from them." Will said. I looked around the room and noticed our mini me's were gone. "Will our mini us are gone?" I said with disappointment. He wasn't too happy to hear that stuff in our room disappeared.

We headed downstairs to eat. We all sat at the table in pure silence. I'm gonna be honest the food was pretty bad. Will stopped eating and spoke, "So do you guys go in our room and take the 2 dolls off our bed?'' I knew what he wanted answers for our stuff disappearing. Mom was the first to say "Those we got rid of them we thought you um safer". My face went to pure sadness. "Really your lying to me and Char, I'm out" Will said and got up to leave. I spoke up "I'm coming bro". We rushed up stairs and slammed the door shut to our room.

"Char this so crazy!!! They think dolls can hurt us!" Will yelled with pure anger in his voice. I sighed and nodded. "Bro, lets get some sleep we need it"