Chapter 2: The Well, Key and Hand

We were getting close to the well but we saw a cat. Will said "I think the cat doesn't want us to go down the well." We laughed and walked past it, I grabbed the cover and looked at Will. he said " I Should go down first, and then you can come down." I was super excited to go down the spooky well. He started to climb down till he yelled " Char flashlight." I grabbed my flashlight out of my pocket and tossed it down. It was boring staying up here, nothing but trees and apples.

I started to climb down, it was dark and I slipped. I felt Will's arm grab me. I nervously cuckold. Will just looked down, I followed his gaze. It was an old blanket in the water?! We jumped down and untied the blanket. It was a button key and Metal hand. He said "I'll copy the key and the hand as our new adventure trophy."

We finally got out of the well, we smiled and staked back to the Pink Palace. Will smiled, and I was really happy we found some cool items.

We got inside, our dad said "so where did you two go?" Will said "'none of your business, now Char anything else?" I remembered! " yea we got to go into town!'' We both rushed up the stairs to grab his car keys.

When we got to our room we saw two dolls on our beds. "They are such cute brother!!!"

He picked up the one that looked like him, "yeah i guess you're right but we need to get to town before the store closes." I smiled at him. We sat them down on the beds, and grabbed our bags.

We rushed down the stairs, and jumped in the truck. We drove into town, we parked the car. When we walked in, he went to copy the key. By the time he walked out, he jumped back into the truck. He spoke "I got you a matching key Char" i smiled at him, "Thanks Will your the best brother ever." I hugged him. We headed home but we thought it would be a good idea if we hid the key from mom and dad.