7

WOOYOUNG'S POV

We parked right outside Kai's house. Yes, that's the host of the party. He's probably gonna have only alcohol for his beverage. But he provides fruit punch too just in case we hate alcohol. Well, I'm not sure about me. I only drank alcohol once. I'm pretty sure the others do.

We entered Kai's house and the lights were dimmed to set the mood cause Kai was unbothered to place LED lights. Yes, Kai lives in a house instead of a dorm. HIS own dorm. You can say he's a rich guy. But San says he's super nice. The music playing was Rainism by Rain.

"Oh,I love this song."
San said, his ears perking up as he hears the familiar beat.

He danced in front of me a little and I laughed.

"You're good!"
I shouted over the loud music.

"Woo, do you want a drink?!"

"Huh?"

"DO YOU WANT A DRINK?!"

"OH YES, PLEASE!"

I waited for a few minutes and he came back.
I was dehydrated so I gulped the drink in one go. It tasted weird. Then I remembered.

THIS ISN'T FRUIT PUNCH. ARGH,I FORGOT TO TELL SAN I WANTED FRUIT PUNCH!
I thought.

I couldn't handle alcohol well. I get drunk easily with just 3 or 4 cups of alcohol. The alcohol was addictive, actually. It wouldn't hurt to take another cup, right?

"Refill?"
San asked,a little bit nearer to me so i could hear him.

"YEA SURE!"

...

It's been one hour through the party. And I had three drinks only within that one hour. I think i was getting a little drunk...

"YO SAN! ANOTHER!"
I shouted.

"Woo, you sure? You look pretty much drunk.."

"NO! I'm not drunk, Sannie..."

"Okay, I'll get you another cup."

He came back with another cup in his hand and I immediately chugged it down my throat and slammed it on the table.

"WHoO! LeTs pArTy!"
I screamed.

"Woo, you're drunk. You didn't tell me you couldn't take just a few cups of alcohol ."

"ShhHhh,LeTs dAnCe! ThE muSiC cHanGed..."

I heard the slow music ring through my ears. I wasn't in my right mind for sure. San was right. I am drunk. I let myself lean against San's chest, putting my arms around his neck and I made the both of us dance to the music slowly together.

꧁———————————————꧂
SAN'S POV

Wooyoung looked like he was going to fall and I quickly held onto his waist.

"Yah, be careful.."
I told him, even though he's drunk.

"San, dance with me.."

He sounded more drunk than what i expected. But i did dance with him. He was leaning against my body so i couldn't hold his waist anymore. Then i wrap my arms around his back. I looked down at him and I see how he was smiling adorably. I could squish the life out of him.

Three minutes fly by and the music ended and switched to a faster music than before. I sat on the couch together with Wooyoung. I looked around to see that Seonghwa and Hongjoong were kissing at the stairs. Yeosang and Jongho were still completely sober cause they don't drink alcohol. And...I don't know about Yunho and Mingi.