7.5[SPECIAL]<3

WRITER'S POV
~special~

WooSan

::It's been a year since Wooyoung and San has officially declared their relationship.

It was their 1st anniversary together today. But San was a little too busy today since he is working on his final year project. Jongho has to stay another year in university since he's one year younger than them.

You must be wondering why Wooyoung isn't busy while San is. That's because Wooyoung gets things done fast. He doesn't like delaying it while San is a procrastinator. It's going to be due in a month. And there was a lot to do for the project.

...

Wooyoung sat on his bed, silent as he hears the crickets outside the dorms. He looks at that one photo of San that he has been keeping in his phone for a long time.

 He looks at that one photo of San that he has been keeping in his phone for a long time

He took that photo when they wanted to head out for a night walk that time. Oh, how Wooyoung loved thinking about that memory over and over again. Then, he switched over to his Kakao application and texted San.

loml🥺❤️

~wooyoung
Sannie?

~san
Woo, you're awake? How come you're not sleeping?

~wooyoung
I'm just waiting for you.

~san
I'm reaching the dorms, baby.

There's no need to wait for me.

~wooyoung
I just wanna see you.

I miss looking at you.

~san
I'm outside baby. Open the door

~wooyoung
Really?

Okay, wait

I'm coming.

꧁———————————————꧂

Wooyoung skipped to the front door to see his precious boyfriend.

San was holding a bouquet of flowers with a handwritten letter inside it. Wooyoung could tell it was for him since the card was titled 'You Are the Woo to my San'. Wooyoung smiles so wide that even San smiled.

He enters the dorm and gives the bouquet to Wooyoung, who was definitely crazy in love with his sweet, sweet, sweet boyfriend.

"Can I read it now? The letter?"
Wooyoung asked

"Of course, Woo. I'm not stopping you"
He responded, kissing Wooyoung's forehead and Wooyoung close to him by the shoulder.