Fucked up

Texts

He: I am sorry.

                                                Y/N: Its okay.

He: I am really sorry.

                                          Y/N: Its okay na.

He: What happened? Talk to me please..

                                     Y/N: I said its okay.

He: Please forgive me.

                                  Y/N: Oh really? Forgive you? For what you did to me? Huh? Is this some kind of game you think? Is my life a joke?
You did everything you wanted. You played with my feelings. You played with me. You used me. You made me feel useless like trash. Just because of you I started to hate myself. You gave me reasons.. that there is some problem inside me.. and you ask for what happened? ..that I should forgive you?
For you maybe its all bullshit..
   But for me... you destroyed my life.. fool me.. still hoped. Just fuck off now!! We're over!

Y/N POV

I cried the whole night thinking how could he do this to me.. he played me like I am some toy or doll of his.. he completely fucked me up..
UGH!! I fucking hate myself!

______________Next Day_______________

Y/N POV

The sound of alarm woke me up. I went straight to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror 'so pathetic, why don't you die?'  Tears streaming down, I pulled out the razor and made deep cuts on my hand.. soon it turned red.. blood flowing.. I saw myself 'now its good.. a fat bitch' I washed up and get ready for school.

I went down and saw my mom inside kitchen, her back facing me. Dad probably left for the work. My little brother and sister were sitting on the table eating their breakfast.
I heard mom saying..

Mom: Good morning sweetie. Come eat.

I put on a smile and said.
Y/N: Good morning mom.
I went to eat.

Time Skip________
After eating I went to school.

At school
As I was walking through the corridor.. i heard..

???: Look the bitch is here!

Hope you will like it!!